Danny x Reader/Traceuse - Parkour Into My Life?

You were famous for being on a tv show that you won $10,000. You were versing people on parkour obstacles. You loved doing parkour. You had a YouTube channel that you were almost close to being famous on as well. That turned out to be your job. A parkour master aka a traceuse.

You were good at it, really good, so many people wanted to be you, a lot of people got inspired to be like you. You had fans all over the world. Even celebrities.

You noticed on your Instagram that a band, and their own personal accounts followed you.

You seen they were also quite popular, you must know who they are?

Instagram:
Hollywood Undead (hollywoodundead) started following you

DANNY ROSE MURILLO (danny_rose_murillo_) started following you

Jorel Decker (jdog_hlm) stated following you

Funny Man aka King Kong (dillyduzit) started following you

Charlie Scene (therealcharliescene) started following you

Johnny 3 Tears (johnny3tearsco) started following you.

You raised your eyebrow and checked them out, you noticed that they were a band, then you noticed you knew quite a few of their songs. You smiled and followed all of the accounts back.

You had gotten a message.

danny_rose_murillo: hey, I seen you on that tv show! I just wanna tell you you're very talented! We're gonna be in your hometown, and we would like you to be in our show one of the nights? And maybe hang out? Only if you would like!

You smiled and then replied to him, you two had a nice conversation. You guys agreed to meet up and you decided to go to their concert. They wanted you apart of the show. They were going to have a couple things where you could jump and such all over the stage.

A Week Later
Concert

You smiled as you looked at yourself in the mirror as you were in love with your outfit. It was a cute outfit to parkour in. You wore it on special occasions.

You and Danny had been talking for the past week. You started to catch feelings a little bit, although Danny told you he was married. No children though. He was very nice and sweet to you.

You also listened to the set list over the week, Danny gave it to you so you could make up your parkour shit to go along with them.

You smiled at the set list, you put it in your pocket and sighed deeply but happily. Danny told you you were coming in close to the second half of the show. You were going in after Bullet

(This is basically my dream setlist🤣)
The set list was:
Usual Suspects
Sell Your Soul
Comin In Hot
Bullet
Undead
Tendencies
We Are
Gravity
Bang Bang
California Dreaming
Enemy
TimeBomb
Everywhere I Go
Hear Me Now

You grabbed your phone and headed out to your car, you got in and drove to the place they had concert. Not to far from where you lived.

You parked your car and looked around as you got out.

"Y/n?!" You heard a voice say, you turned to see Danny. You smiled, his voice was cute, you had chills send though your back. Already.