Danny x Reader x Deuce - Who Is In Control? (Part 1)

(Y/f/f) - your favorite fruit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had to put Danny in his place, you also had to put Charlie in his place. More so Danny because he was your boyfriend. Charlie was your best friend. You loved both of them dearly. Charlie was also off the hook. However, Danny cheated on you again with Theresa. After last time he said it would have been the last time.

You got back at him evilly. You didn't really like the plan, you didn't want to hurt Danny. But you wanted him to know how hurt you were.

"Fuck that was... amazing," Aron groaned as he came on your stomach. He rolled over and huffed as he fell over on the other side of the bed. You huffed and nodded, agreeing with him, although, he wasn't as good, sweet and gentle like Danny. You missed him. You hated you had done this, you swore to yourself that you would have stayed loyal no matter what. You were now just as bad as Danny was. And you knew that.

"Damn I didn't know Danny's girlfriend would be that fun to fuck," Aron chuckled and you just looked over at him. You didn't like hearing that, normally after you fucked Danny he would shower you with love, passion, cuddles and kisses. You missed how he blushed when he did each of those things and the way you laughed.

"Wouldn't you agree y/n?" Aron said and sat up. You sighed and nodded.

"Yeah but I think it's best if you go.." you said and sat up, you got out of the bed and grabbed extra clothes so you could shower. Aron shrugged.

"Whatever, I'll see ya later," Aron said and grabbed his pants, he put them on and walked out of the door. A tear rolled down your cheek, you had no idea how Danny could do this. But you had to put him in his place and show him who was in control. You hated being controlling. But some things, you had to be. Cheating, you didn't take as a joke. You had to get control over that.

"Y/n? You okay?" Danny asked as he appeared in the bedroom door way. You look over at him and wipe your tears. You nodded and then went to the bathroom. You were bare.

You had taken a shower, you cried silently so Danny couldn't hear you. You sighed and washed everything up. You took a 30 minute shower to think about everything.

You sighed and got out, you had to tell Danny about this. You dressed up into your night clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Danny was sitting on the edge of the bed crying. He was praying. You sighed and watched him.

"I'm sorry for everything, I'm so sorry I hurt y/n, I just want her to be happy, I'm sorry I cheated again tonight, god, please forgive me," Danny spoke, he had his eyes closed. A tear rolled down your cheek, he had lied to you, he told you he was going out with the boys. Not to Teresa's house. You waited till Danny was finished.

"So... you cheated on me again?" You spoke silently, Danny looked up, his cheeks and eyes were both red from his tears. He nodded. You sighed and sat next to him. You had to tell him.

"Well, I did too." You said and looked at the floor.

"Wh-what?" Danny said and sniffled, he looked at you and you looked back at him.

"Aron.. he came over and stuff happened. Like you said, with Theresa?" You sighed and then rolled your eyes. After now 3 times of him cheating on you with her. You were done, you didn't feel bad anymore, it was payback.

"A-Aron?" Danny stuttered. You nodded and hummed. You looked back at him and sighed.

"Look, I didn't want to, and it made me feel guilty I did it. I'd never do it again... unlike you, you on the other hand, keep doing it, so this is why I did it," you shrugged and sighed, you looked back at the floor. There was a moment of silence, besides Danny's crying.