Everyone x Reader - Internet War (Part 2) {Danny's Ending}

(Y/h/t) : your home town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your phone as Danny snapped you. He was your crush, the guy you had been feeling connected and attracted to thought the night. His username on his snap chat was. dannythelion12

You giggled and smiled. You looked at his name on the phone, he just had it his plain full name. You realized it was. Daniel Rose Murillo.

You smiled and just changed the name to 'Danny♥︎'

You opened the snap from him, the picture was of him laying in bed, he sent half of his face, he captioned it with "Goodnight Y/n, sleep dreams... don't let the dead bite😉"

"What the hell does that mean?" You giggled and shrugged. You took a picture of half of your face with your hood up and with a smile, you captioned it "Aww, thank you, goodnight Danny! Sleep well too! And don't left the DeadBite? Whatever that means lol. Goodnight,"

Danny replied back to you within a minute, you opened his message and it was his whole face this time, he was cute as fuck. You smiled at his reply. "You'll get it later on... or we'll, I can tell you now lol, it's song lyrics.. well, will be hopefully :) me and the boys are thinking of starting a band, we'll have to see though"

You smiled, a band huh? You wanted to know how he sounded, you giggled and asked him. "Oooohhhhh, so when can I hear that voice then? Hm? Hehe,"

You looked up at your ceiling, thinking about how cute Danny was. You never felt so connected to anyone before like this. Especially in the matter of time you met him.

This wasn't the normal you, but you wanted to try with him. He seemed fun, and definitely most chill out of all the boys, you liked that.

You liked that a lot.

You didn't want to seem desperate plus you were already tired, you knew you would talk to him tomorrow when you were awake and maybe not so desperate to talk to him. Even though you were.

He replied back to you, you smiled but closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep, you had a dream later on about him, when you seen how cute he was over snap, you dreamed of you guys meeting and falling in love with eachother.

The Next Morning

You woke up to a couple messages, 1 from Danny last night, and the rest were from the 4 other boys. You smiled and sent your streaks then opened the one from Danny. He was singing, you're heart fluttered, he had a beautiful, godly voice. You fell in love with it.

His snap ended and you smiled, you sent half of your face since it was morning, you were sorta insecure. You replied with "oohhh wow, you have a beautiful voice? Has anyone told you that?"

You smiled and then opened the other boys snaps, Dylan's was just a picture of weed, Charlie's was one of his pants, thank god it wasn't is dick, although, he did have a hard on.

Johnny's was a picture of alcohol and his console remote, then a selfie, and Jorel's was one of his cat, then a selfie, you replied to Jorel's first "awwww, I want that cat! It's so pretty!"

You giggled and shook your head, you sighed and rubbed your eyes, you got up for the day, you texted your friend if you wanted to go to the mall. You got ready for the day and then went to the mall with your little group of friends you had. You guys drove in 1 car.

You guys were in a coffee shop just bullshitting with eachother. You spotted 3 guys that sent you selfies last night, Danny, Johnny and Jorel with two other guys, you figured they were Dylan and Charlie. You smiled at them and then looked at your best friend.

"Y/n?" You heard Danny say, you looked over at him and smiled.

"Danny!" You giggled and got up from your seat.

"Wow, I didn't know you lived here, sometimes we come to (y/h/t) for vacation," he chuckled, he put out his hands and he hugged you, you hugged back. You had no idea you'd meet your internet crush! He turned out to be very shy, he almost barely hugged you and stuttered a lot. You knew he liked you back!