Everyone x Reader - Internet War (Part 6) {Dylan's Ending}

Y/h/t - your home town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your phone as Dylan snapped you. You smiled and blushed.

He was your crush, the guy you had been feeling connected and attracted to thought the night. His username on his snap chat was dylantheweedman. His name was "Funny Man (DA)" you wanted to know what Funny Man meant. You could only imagine that he was funny. That was the whole point.

You opened up the snap from him. "Goodnight cutie!" You blushed from this. You smiled and giggled lightly.

You replied "hehe, thank you! You're very cute too! Also if you don't mind me asking, what's Funny Man? I mean I know it's the point that your funny, I feel like I sound stupid lmao"

You were kinda embarrassed to ask, but you wanted to know if it was a name or something.

You seen the rest of the boys added you, you smiled and added them back. They all sent you a snap.

Charlie sent you a picture of his socks. Johnny sent you a picture of weed and alcohol. Danny sent you a picture of his console with a piece of pizza. and lastly Jorel sent you a picture of his cat. You smiled about the cat. You sighed and waited for Dylan to snap you back. Just then he did.

"Ohhh, haha! Yeah, actually it's ironic because I'm not funny, that's the point of it I guess, I wanted to be called funny man, that will maybe be my stage name once we get the band together, me and the boys want to start one, maybe when we are older or something!" He snapped back to you.

You smiled and nodded, you liked a guy who could sing/rap. You then replied to his snap.

"Ahh, I see! Hehe! And that's cool... hey I know this is all sudden, but when do you think we could meet?" Your heart skipped a beat, you didn't want to seem to desperate to meet him, but you knew you kinda liked him already.

Dylan almost replies immediately. It was maybe a minute. "Ohh, well, I'm going on vacation to (y/h/t) tomorrow? Idk other than that!" You smiled when he said your home town.

"Oh wow! Really! I live there! We can meet up at the mall if you'd like, there is a nice small coffee shop in it!" You replied back to him.

"Ohh perfect!"

You and Dylan agreed to meeting up at the mall. You asked your brother if he would come with you. He agreed too.

—The Next Day

"Do you see them yet?" You asked your brother. He shook his head and smiled at you.

You sighed as you waited a couple more minutes, you just wanted to meet him. You grew more and more impatient.

Your heart started to race, you didn't know if you were going to have a panic attack right then and there.

You were hoping not.

"Oh, there," your brother said, looking to the door, you turned to see 5 boys in the door way, they got in line to get their coffee's. You blushed and smiled as you seem Dylan.

"Y/n! Wow it's so nice to meet you!" Dylan said with a smile, you got up from your seat and hugged him. You giggled and blushed.

"It's nice to meet you too Dylan," you giggled.

"So, we wanna shop or go somewhere else?" Dylan asked, you shrugged and smiled.

"Whatever you want," you said and then looked at the 4 other boys, you giggled as they walked up. You knew they were going to be crazy. 

You knew you wanted to be friends with them, you needed friends, more guy friends to be exact.

You liked to have guy friends, you didn't have a lot, you had your brother and maybe a couple of his friends

You didn't really consider them as friends, they were your brothers friends. You just knew them.

You wanted guy friends of your own, so you decided this is good.

The boys pushed eachother lightly and argued a little bit, but they seemed like they were just having a brother thing. You knew about those things because you had a brother.

"Okay, lets go to-"