Everyone x Reader/Fan - Tit Signing

Y/F/N: your friend name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were so excited to get to go to a Hollywood Undead concert! You also had VIP passes. You got to go backstage before the show starts.

"I'm nervous!" You say to your friend.

"Me too, but hey, maybe someone will you know, be drunk and then-"

"Y/F/N! Nooo.. shhh," you blushed. You guys were in the room, the boys had not entered yet.

"Oh come on, you never know?" She/He/They giggled and shook their head.

The boys came in and the rest of the VIP's erupted with a cheer

You could see all of them up close, it was amazing, you thought you'd never see the day you would get to see them.

For some reason your eyes went over to Funny Man, he made eye contact with you, he winked and smiled. Then you looked at Danny, he was just smiling at you.

Finally it was your turn to go get your stuff signed by them.

You walk up with your friend.

"I'm a huge fan, I've been listening to you guys for a long time," you say and almost stutter.

"Well thank you, I'm glad we have fans like you, who have been with us for a while," Johnny 3 Tears said with a smile.

You handed them a poster of all of them then the cds you had.

"No problems here signing everything... hey can I-" Charlie was about to say.

"Charlie really?" Jdog laughed, you blushed as Charlie looked at your tits.

"Uhhh, sure," you blushed and looked at your friend, their face was just as shocked as you were. Charlie got up and bent over the table, you pulled your shirt down a little bit and he signed his name on your tits.

"Thanks," you blushed and Charlie chuckled.

"Don't worry, I love doing this for my fans, especially long time fans," he said and sat back down.

You got over to Danny and he smiled at you.

"You are really pretty you know?" Danny said with a blush, he signed the stuff and winked at you. Then next came Funny Man.

"You are, I definitely agree with Daniel here," he chuckled and blew out smoke, you realized he was smoking weed. Of course he was. Lol.

"Thank you," you blushed. You got to Jdog and he just handed you a piece of paper, he chuckled and signed everything.

"Call me," he winked, you knew then Jdog had given you his number.

You sat back down in your spot and looked at Y/F/N.

"What the hell," you say and then you guys were just shocked. But it was a good shock. You couldn't believe what happened!

Soon you guy's piled out, you went to the stage and looked up at it, you made sure you got in front, they were your boys after all!

You smiled as they came out on stage, they winked at you and you blushed.

They played your favorite songs.

It was definitely one of the best concerts you have ever been to!