Everyone x Reader - Internet War (Part 7) {Deuce's Ending}

(Y/h/t) : your home town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your phone as Aron snapped you. You sighed, he had finally snapped you back, you had been snapping the other boy's in the mean time, you liked the connection you and Danny had.

"You definitely should be scared, you should listen to me," Aron sent back, you sighed and rubbed your neck, you decided on what to say next, to him.

"I mean, I guess so, what do you know about them?" You replied, you looked at the boy's snap chats, you sighed and seen they all messaged you back, you shrugged and seen you got a snap from Aron.

"Not good people, ya know? I used to be friends with them and it's just... no, they use girls and everything like that," Aron replies, you sighed and nodded. You believed him.

"Oh, gotcha.. I know this may sound weird, but do you wanna meet up? Maybe we could go to the mall or a coffee shop?" You replied

You put your phone on the table waiting for a reply from Aron, you yawned and tried to stay up, your eyes started getting more heavy by the moment, just then. Aron's name popped up on your phone. You caught yourself smiling. You started to like him, you didn't know why, or how. You just met him, you didn't even know his voice, how he sounded.

You changed his name on your phone to "Aron♥︎"

You smiled and opened up his snap, he sent a cute picture of himself, you blushed and then read his reply.

"Haha, yeah of course! I mean I'm going to (y/h/t) for vacation tomorrow, I don't know when we can meet," You smiled as you read your home town, you knew you were okay. He was coming here.

"Oh my! That's where I live! We can just go to the mall here if you would like? I can ask my sister if she can drop me off," You replied back to him, you smiled as you waited a reply from Aron. You sighed.

You looked at Danny, Charlie, Johnny, Dylan and Jorel's snap, you decided to open them and just leave them on open. Some of them sent goodnight. Others just sent streaks and others just sent pictures of their ceiling or something like that, Danny caught your attention again. He sent a picture of his stuffed animal lion, you giggled and shook your head. You left him on open and seen Aron replied to you.

"Yeah! Wow! Sounds cool!" Aron replied to your snap.

You guys had made plans to meet the next morning, you went to bed with a smile on your face, you didn't know why you already had a crush on him.

—The Next Morning

"Do you see him yet?" You asked your friend, you had asked your friend to come with you so you didn't have to be alone. You thought it might be best.

"Uhmmm, no," He/she/they said and shrugged, you sighed and looked over at the door. Aron wasn't there, in the coffee shop at all. You turned back to your friend and sighed.

"What if he set me up?" You asked and sighed.

"No, he didn't, there he is," he/she/they said with a smile, you turned around and there he was.

You blushed and smiled, you sipped on your coffee, he ordered his as walked over to you. Your heart started beating faster as he walked over to you.

"Hey y/n! You're more pretty in person," you seen Aron blush, you blushed hard.

"Thank you and hey Aron," you smiled and he nodded, Aron sat beside you. He didn't have anyone with him.

You felt a little bad for bringing your friend, but you wanted to be safe.

"I didn't think go bring a friend," Aron chuckled looking at your friend.

"Sorry," he/she/they said

"No it's okay," Aron chuckled and then looked at you.

"Okay cool," you giggled, you both sipped on your coffee.

You guys decided to hang all day long, you guys definitely decided you guys were going to stay friends, and you hoped even more some day.

You had not even thought about the 5 other boys. Your main focus was Aron. You knew that and that was definitely okay with you. Aron warned you and you knew that.