Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes

Comenzar desde el principio

"We got to the third place in the competition and were happy we made it that far, yet it didn't seem enough. We wanted to win, we wanted out name in big, flashing lights. But we couldn't have that. Not too long after, Simon called us all into his office. He offered us a record deal and told us we were going to be big.

"We jumped at the opportunity, we were completely ecstatic."

He closed his eyes for a second, then reopened them.

"We are now the biggest boyband inthe entire world. Our name is One Direction and only about two or three weeks ago did we release our first single, 'What Makes You Beautful'.

I thought about what he said for a moment, they were the biggest boyband in the world, there first song is 'What Makes You Beautiful' ... wasn't that by One Perfection? Or ... Oh my God.

I pulled out my phone slowly and saw Liam eye me curiously as I searched for what I was looking for.

I hit the play button and listened intently, keeping the volume quiet incase other pationets were sleeping.

"You're insecure, don't know what for

You turnin' heads when you walk through the-"

I hit the 'exit' button and placed phone in my bag. I sat down slowly next to Liam and couldn't form words.

He was famous?

"Summer, please say some -"

"How come I didn't know?"

"I specifically was told that if I wanted to finish school, I'd have to go to a more remote location where people didn't tune into the British Xfactor on youtube for every show." He explained wearily.

I bit my lip and felt like laughing, crying, hyperventilating, passing out. I felt like doing a lot of things, but the only thing on my mind right now is sleep and I could feel the major exhaustion kick in.

"I - I'm going to go home and sleep. I'll come back tomorrow." I said slowly, not sure if I was doing the wrong thing. I mean, he was attacked by my rapist and then stabbed. He's in hospital and I'm not even staying there with him. I went to walk away, not looking at him as I went around the bed.

"Summer, wait -uh" He leant forward and grabbed my hand, but managed to fold his wound. I turned around and settled him back down. I may be conflicted, but I can tell you I wasn't about to let him rip open his stitches.

"I just need time, Liam." I said in a quiet voice, brushing his hair back. He was in a freaking boyband! I reluctantly got up and went to the door. As I grasped the handle, Liam whispered.

"I love you, Summer." I looked back at him and did the worst thing I could've possibly done.

I nodded.

And left.

As I walked out I noticed all the boys huddled up and talking. I tried to creep away from them, but to no avail. They all spun around with nervous smiles.

"Summer, we're sorry you didn't know -" Harry started, but I put up a hand and stopped him.

"It's fine I just need to go home and sleep it off. Good night guys." They all whispered 'good nights' and I heard them begin to walk back inside.

"Wait." They spun around and looked at me expectantly.

"Take care of him." I whispered. They nodded in approval before walking inside. Niall lingered outside the door and sauntered to where I stood spacing off.

"Did you need a lift?" He asked with his cute Irish accent. I shook my head and held up my keys, smiling but with tired eyes.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"You'll fall asleep at the wheel. Allow me." He insisted, snatching the keys out my hand and ushering me out the door.

I really hoped I didn't hurt Liam too much.

But what had I gotten myself into?

~*~

Hey guys! Not very long, I know, I'm sorry D:

But yeah, umm, about the next chapter .... didn't want Liam's POV, Summer's POV or both or whaaat?

Cause I'll do what ever you suggest :) If you guys comment what you want, I'll start writing the chapter and have it up to you soon!

I start my three month holidays in ONE DAYS. Well, half a day, I have an exam tomorrow and then I have officially finished year eleven!! :') YAY!

Umm yeah, let me know what you think :3

Vote & Comment

Much love!! x