"Aw Bakubro that's so manly" Kirishima said wiping a fake tear causing Katsuki to roll his eyes and chuckle.

A few minutes pass and everyone but Izuku and Katsuki went.

"You wanna go first?" Katsuki asked Izuku.

"Oh no, no, no you can go first!" Izuku smiled.

Katsuki nodded and went to the speaker to put his song.

When Katsuki plugged his phone he went to the floor looked at Izuku and winked at her which caused her to blush and look away.

Katsuki chuckled and nodded at Toshinori to start the music.

"Wow Kacchan is a really good dancer" Izuku said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Well of course he's the best dancer in are class"

Izuku looked next to her and there was Kirishima "Really!"

Izuku looked back at dancing Katsuki and smiled "Kacchan, is amazing as always!"

"You like him don't you" Kirishima smirked.

Izuku blushed "N-no!"

"Yeah right. When you look at him you have sparkles in your eyes" Kirishima chuckles.

"Okay fine I like him but it's not like he likes me back" Izuku said in a sad tone as she watches her crush dance.

"Well you never know unless you ask"

"...I'll think about it"

Katsuki then finished his dance. he went to get his phone and then he walked to Izuku and his crew.

"Kacchan that was amazing!" Izuku yelled jumping.

"I know it was amazing that's because I'm amazing" Katsuki smirked.

"Zuku it's your turn!" Toshinori yelled.

Izuku looked at Toshinori and nodded then she looked back at Katsuki "Welp it's my turn wish me luck" Izuku said before walking away.

After she got everything set she went to the dance floor then nodded at Toshinori.

When Izuku finished she walked back to Toshinori to get her phone.

"Zuku was that new? I've never seen you dance that one before" Toshinori asked.

"Ah yes I have been practicing this dance for a while now" Izuku smiled.

"Well that was amazing!" Toshinori yelled.

"Thanks dad" Izuku said before walking away.

Izuku was walking back to the Bakusquad when she seen Katsuki blushing

"Kacchan, you good?" Izuku asked.

"Y-yeah" Katsuki said looking away 'Damn that dance she did was hot-SHIT STOP KATSUKI SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR HOT HEAD ASS!!!'

"Midoriya, that was amazing!" Mina yelled while running to Izuku and pulling her into a hug.

Izuku hugged back and smiled "Heh thanks"