"Shruthi! No!! You're not setting me up with anyone!!" Rohan hissed.

"Priya is very pretty and successful and so confident... " Abhi praised her, making Naina twist her mouth - oh he could talk about Priya but couldn't romance with his wife!

"And she has the ability to shut up even Abhi here" Kunal grinned, to which Shruthi and Nikhil nodded and chuckled. Though Naina nodded, she sat with a pout - she had seen Priya commanding Abhi, and had seen him obeying her as well!!

"Well she sounds like a dominating person!" Rohan rolled his eyes - he was in awe that the girl, whoever she was - to be able to shut Abhi up without having turned into a puddle at his angry gaze!

"She's not dominating!" Abhi snapped.

"Sounds like she is!" Rohan shrugged - why the hell were they all bent upon setting him up with someone when in reality everyone here should be trying to push Abhi and Naina together, to help them make up!!

"She's a really nice person..." Naina forced a smile, making Rohan raise an eyebrow.

"I told ya... you go talk to Priya and I'll.." Nikhil bit his lip, grinning sheepishly.

"..and you'll wait at the reception!!" Everyone yelled, before bursting out laughing.

***********

Some twenty minutes later, the car turned towards the docks, before coming to a stop. 

Kunal got out first, holding his hand out for Shruthi, who beamed as she took his hand and got out.

Nikhil too got out, and held his hand out for Rohan, who rolled his eyes, but took the hand nevertheless.

"Practicing chivalry for Diya?" Rohan raised his eyebrow at Nikhil, whose face turned to a deep fuchsia!  

Naina waited for Abhi to open the door for her, but without a backward glance, he got out, making tears pool in her eyes.

She sniffled them away and wiped the tears with the back of her hand, when the door beside her opened from the outside and she turned, expecting Rohan or Nikhil.

But a deep blush rose to her cheeks as she saw Abhi on the other side, waiting for her to get out. She bit her lip and took the hand he'd held out for her, before getting out. 

Her happiness was short-lived however, as the moment she got out, Abhi let go off of her hand, closing the door behind her.

She pouted as she watched Abhi instructing the driver to get their bags, before he joined Kunal and Shruthi and walked away, without a backward glance.

"Will you join us?" Nikhil's voice made her jump and she turned to find Nikhil holding his hand out to her. He had his other arm wrapped around Rohan's who was cursing under his breath, trying to push Nikhil away.

"What the fuck man?!" Rohan hissed, but Nikhil grinned at him, trying to snuggle against him, and Naina burst out laughing.

"We can flank her on either sides" Rohan tried to push Nikhil away as he indicated Naina.

"But I want to flank my bunny bear" Nikhil pouted, making Rohan groan.

"For fucks' sake! Leave me or Diya will hear about this!" Rohan threatened. At once, Nikhil let go off of Rohan, his face shining with blush.

"Didn't know you could blush!" Rohan shook his head, putting his hand out for Naina.

"I didn't know I could blush!" Nikhil grinned, wrapping his arm around Naina's free arm, and together, the three of them strode to the pristine-white yacht that was gleaming against the navy blue water.