Dear Myoui Mina ( F)✔

What: Son Chaeyoung is asked to write letters to Myoui Mina, the popular girl at Seoul High school by her admirer Yoo Jeongyeon who is not good with her words or ability to express her feelings towards Mina. What will occur when Chaeyoung dares to cross the borders of the social boundaries and into Mina's heart? 💌💞

*WARNING Long Oneshot*

A love story. What's the basic love story we all know? There once was a woman. She loved a man, and she lost him. It seems to be a popular theme in stories. Is this what we take after when we fall in love? We love and love so passionately only to lose what we craved for? No. Not all love stories have to be like this. Not everyone has to lose the person they love. Not if they really want them, will they learn to covet them. But a lingering question still stands. How many people find perfect love? And if they do? How do they make it last?

An unsteady breath escaped the lips of Son Chaeyoung as she looked to her music teacher Park Jinyoung while in a daze. He spoke words, of course he did but Chaeyoung couldn't hear, couldn't focus. Why? She was lost in thought of what today would be like. And who she would see in the halls today. Or who she had already seen today.

The girl of her dreams who sat a good ten feet away in her choir chair quietly. Chaeyoung snapped out of her daze as she saw Mr. Park raise his baton to signal the choir and the orchestra students to get ready. Chaeyoung cleared her throat and began playing the piano. Her eyes darted towards the sound of the voice that carried the soft melody of notes to her ears.

The soft and beautiful voice of Myoui Mina who sang angelically in the choir. Chaeyoung was careful not to stare for oh god that would be morally wrong for a nerd such as herself to even look towards the most popular girl of Seoul High School. The scrutiny that would be placed upon her from those who consider her lowly, with their words of judgment. As if they don't judge her already.

She was the schools biggest nerd who was at students disposal to write and do their homework for them in an effort to get good grades. Son Chaeyoung was...a shadow compared to Myoui Mina.

With her dorky glasses she couldn't compare to Myoui Mina and her low self esteem made sure to remind her of that. And with that time past and she could no longer hear the sweet voice of Myoui Mina as students hurried to exit the music room.

-----------------------------

"Um, here." Chaeyoung said shyly as she handed the schools second popular girl Im Nayeon her essay. The older girl smacked her gum and grabbed the paper from Chaeyoung.

"You sure this is going to get me an A?" Nayeon asked annoyed. "Y-yes." Chaeyoung said lowly. "What? I can't hear you." Nayeon said and pressed her comb against Chaeyoung's cheek. Chaeyoung adjusted her glasses and looked to the ground.

"Yes. Yes it will." She said. Nayeon chuckled. "Speak up next time nerd. Here." Nayeon said and handed Chaeyoung sixty one thousand won. "Thank you." Chaeyoung said and bowed. Nayeon waved her off and began laughing with her friends.

Chaeyoung could hear the sound of their laughter echo in her ears. She never had friends to laugh like that with. But she didn't know whether or not to be sad about it. She was thriving either way financially. She made her way out into the hall and stopped in her tracks.

There she saw the subject of her heart's desire. Myoui Mina leaned against the locker quietly as her girlfriend Chou Tzuyu talked with her friends around them. Chaeyoung thought she saw the look of sadness on Mina's face as she passed her.

As if she wasn't pleased or even content with her life at the moment, being the girlfriend of Seoul High School's most beautiful girl and being one of the most popular girls in the school herself. It all seemed boring and non fulfilling. Chaeyoung understood that, but what could she really do? We're all just surviving, if not living.