Devil's woman. (F)

What: The small town of Willow's Hollow in the Mid West lived in fear of three ruthless and greedy outlaws who kept the affrighted town at their mercy with fear. With such power, the ruthless gang of three had no way of knowing their actions were seen and perceived as a threat by the, although an on looker some days, a spirit of the Hollow and it's people, the great Devil's woman of Willow's Hollow. Mina, the rattlesnake kissin and gunslingin gal of the wild West. 🤠🐍🔫

*Warning, long oneshot*

In the silence of the old West, a tumbleweed danced it's way across the scorching earth. An illusion of water on the ground sparkled faintly, a false hope of survival in such a place. Here in the eerie town of Willow's Hollow, towns people locked themselves away in their homes, others drank quietly in bars filled with somber. This town wasn't always like this. It used to be filled with laughter, the town bustled with folks from all around. But then came three individuals with their cold and greedy personalities, taking things as they pleased and killing those who denied them pleasure. This didn't sit well with the spirits that guarded the town. They retaliated by sending the drought that killed the crops. They sent storms of sand that made it hard for the outlaws to come and go as they please. But it only kept them grounded to the town's bar where they drank to their hearts content and fondled women with no respect. They spoke bitterly towards the Natives of the land in the Great Plains in there yonder. They spoke of doing wrong to the women and killing the men of the Osage Nation. Their words as bitter as the next when they spoke of the tribe they loathed. Such words never leave white men's tongue, even as generations come and go. And this alone angered the watcher of the town and of the Osage lands. Here, a great warrior, a cowgirl emerged to take revenge of those wronged from the hands of those outlaws.

"Another beer."

Ju-ne slurred as he raised his glass drunkenly. The man behind the bar bit his lip as he looked at the drunken outlaw worriedly.

"Another beer."

He slurred again. Mark shook his head and began cleaning the other glasses. The outlaw snarled and drunkenly reached for his pistol. What was it with these bartenders and not allowing him to drink as carelessly as he does? Who the hell did they think they were?

"Another beer."

Ju-ne now snapped.

"Sir, you've already had many."

Mark said worriedly. Ju-ne twitched his eye and immediately drew his pistol, his other hand grasping the collar of Mark's shirt and the other hand holding the pistol that rested against the bottom of his chin.

"Another fucking beer you hear? Or I'll blow the fuck out of your brains."

He threatened. Mark, filled with fear reached for the man's glass and started the tap. Ju-ne sniffed and spit on the bar floor. The aura was somber and quiet like the summer breeze. The sounds of heel caps on the wooden boards could be heard as another outlaw made their way into the bar.

"Another beer and he'll drop dead."

A husky low voice said. The crowd within the bar turned to see the outlaw who didn't care about the stares. He could put a bullet into their heads in fifteen seconds time. Ju-ne turned around slowly to see one of his partners in crime, Kai. The man spit out the hay in his mouth and made his way to his partner.

"Heavy storm out there. Which bitch you want to fuck today since we're stuck here?"

Kai asked. He waved a finger signalling his want for beer. Ju-ne hiccuped and looked around. Soiled doves ( Prostitutes ) sat comfortably on the laps, whispering to the men they wished to earn a penny or two from. He scanned them individually, some looking more beautiful than the rest and others looking too old. His eyes landed on a young girl in training, sitting shyly away from the rest of the men of the establishment. Kai saw her as well and grinned. He didn't mind taking a virgin from any man, and that also being from his partner. He was quick to make his way over and grab the young girl who looked at him frightened. She knew who he was and who the man was at the bar.