I hate you. (S)✔

What: Chaeyoung and Mina are models. Mina hates Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung likes her and wants to fuck her. ❤💕

"You've been staring at Myoui Mina for thirty minutes Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung stared in awe at Mina who was posing half naked on the couch.

"I can't help it. I'd give anything to get my hands on her." Chaeyoung growled.

"And she'd give anything to smack you, you pervert." Jeongyeon said annoyed. Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I dare her to." She said with a smirk. A smack didn't sound so bad, during sex anyways.

"Alright you are free to go." The photographer said.

Mina sat up and stretched revealing her toned stomach and barely covered breasts. Chaeyoung licked her lips making Mina notice.

"What are you staring at Son Chaeyoung?" Mina barked.

"Just you baby. Those pictures are going to come out very nice." Chaeyoung winked. Mina rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off before I get my boyfriend on you." Mina said and swayed her hips while walking away. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Do you think I'm scared of that scrawny Thai model boyfriend of yours?" Chaeyoung asked annoyed. Mina turned around and pushed Chaeyoung.

"One day he's going to be more famous than the both of us! He works hard!"
Mina raised her voice. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes again.

"Yeah, I bet he does have to put a lot of hard work in to please you with his four inch dick." Chaeyoung spat. Mina turned around and slapped Chaeyoung.

"How dare you say that he has such a small dick! He doesn't!" Mina screamed.

At this point Chaeyoung's pussy was throbbing. She grew excited by the older girl's touch, even if it was only for a mere second. The rest of the models including Jeongyeon stared at the two.

"Don't deny it Myoui. I see you masturbate in the changing rooms by yourself. What's the matter, he can't make you cum?" Chaeyoung husked and inched closer to Mina.

Mina could feel a warm sensation in her lower abdomen. The way the younger girl talked to her made her so wet with desire.

If she could admit to the younger girl that she was the reason she masturbated then she would.

But she didn't dare fuel the young girl with any hopes that she had a chance.

"Stay away from me Son Chaeyoung. I'm warning you." Mina said with a shaky voice. Chaeyoung smirked.

"Or what, you going to slap me again? Do it Mina, slap me." Chaeyoung said seductively.

Mina's legs were about to give in. She could feel her clit throbbing with a need to be touched.

Chaeyoung stepped back and observed the older woman. She could see the affect she had on her.

"I'll catch you later Myoui." Chaeyoung said and walked away.

Mina bit her lip. She needed to run away to the closest room and masturbate as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------

*Later that evening*

            Chaeyoung sighed and grabbed her car keys. It was late and she'd need to get home and finish her painting.

She was in her own world though as she walked down the corridor. The older woman not leaving her mind for even a second.

As if on cue she heard a moan. She stopped dead in her tracks, her ears perked at the sound.