See you again. (A)✔

What: All Chaeyoung wanted to do was save Mina. Save her from herself, the pain she felt within her withering heart. But she couldn't. But how can a girl who's in love really live knowing she couldn't save the love of her life? How can she really let go? She can't. And so she must follow her to the unknown world of Heaven to pursue her. 😇

           "Mina!" Chaeyoung screamed and tried to break down the door. Mina sat in the tub, numb from the cutting. Her arm bled profusely. But she didn't have the nerve to touch her veins.

The blood dripped and coated the water surrounding Mina's naked body. You'd pity the girl wouldn't you?

You'd pity her for cutting herself. Well you shouldn't. Shouldn't shed a tear for the girl for she'd tell you the same thing she's told many people.

"Fuck off." Mina breathed out and sunk into the bathtub, her head emerged under the water. She could hear a faint scream before it all went silent.

Firm arms pulled her out of the water quickly, dragging her out of the tub and onto the floor. "Mina!" Chaeyoung screamed.

-------------------------

*beep*

       *beep*

The young girl sat uneasy in the hospital room. "Chaeyoung." Jihyo whispered.

"She did it again." Chaeyoung whispered, her lips trembling.

"I know. The nurse said that she'll need to transfer...to a mental institute." Jihyo said.

Chaeyoung bit her lip. Mina would be taken away from her, away to feel trapped by four walls, patted to mute her screams.

What's worse then being treated like a helpless cause? And all because we can't control our withering souls, broken hearts and endless pain.

Chaeyoung looked at the Japanese girl. With her eyes closed she still could tell...she was reckless.

Bags under her eyes, lips chapped and arms bandaged. Mina was a reckless soul who's mind knew no peace. The voices hurt her, tell her things she begs not to hear.

But the blade soothes her. The way it glided over her skin, kissing it, leaving a trail of blood. She had grown numb to the feeling.

"Okay." Chaeyoung said. She wiped her runny nose and stood up.

"They'll let me see her right? She'll need me." Chaeyoung said. She looked at Mina and whimpered.

Jihyo gently wrapped her arms around the young girl, cooing at her as she began to sob onto her chest. She couldn't bare to be apart from Mina. If only she knew Mina felt the same.

-----------------------------------

*A week later*

           "So Jeongyeon and I out jammed our professor today. I mean seriously Mina, he got no jams." Chaeyoung said and giggled. Mina gave Chaeyoung a weak smile. Oh that giggle, Chaeyoung's voice alone kept her sane.

"I'm glad baby." Mina said softly.

"I was thinking if you're allowed to go on field trips, we could go to the gaming cafe that you love so much. We can eat whatever you want, and play whatever you want Mina." Chaeyoung said and grinned. Mina lowered her head.

As much as she loved spending time with her girlfriend, her heart was emotionless to the offer, to everything.

"Maybe another time." Mina whispered. Chaeyoung frowned. A moment of silence passed before Chaeyoung gasped.