Lights. Camera. Action. (S)✔

What: Chaeyoung is a makeup artist, Mina is an actress about to act out a wedding scene. *A little fluff, a little smut* 💄🎬💒

"Can't be late. Can't be late."

Chaeyoung repeated. She rushed to her car and quickly threw her makeup kit into the seat beside her.

"Please don't let me be late."

Chaeyoung prayed and drove off. She couldn't be late considering that she was being hired to do the makeup of notorious actress Myoui Mina who was known for her tempers.

------------------------------

"I really don't want to shoot this stupid scene."

Mina said and groaned.

"Oh don't complain like that."

Jihyo her manager said.

"He is so full of himself Jihyo! Fucking Park Jinyoung ( junior ). I didn't sign up to shoot a sex scene with him!"

Mina yelled and flailed her arms around.

"You did. When you agreed to play the lead role, you signed up to get all touchy feely with him."

Jihyo said. Mina rolled her eyes.

"I'm a lesbian. There's no pleasure in touching a man. Especially Jinyoung. Ugh."

The girl's turned their heads when they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it."

Jihyo said and opened the door.

"Oh, hi. I'm Son Chaeyoung. The new makeup artist....for Myoui Mina I believe?"

Jihyo looked over the young girl. She was quite beautiful and not ugly as to annoy the actress.

The last makeup artist was much too about herself and her big teeth. The one before was quite too flirty.

And the one before that was too scary, with her tall stature and cold eyes. Jihyo nodded and let the young girl in.

Mina looked at the girl through the mirror and gasped.
The young girl was stunning and edgy with her tattoos that aligned her arm.

"Hello, I'm Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung, your new makeup artist."

She said and held her hand out. Mina turned around and took Chaeyoung's hand hesitantly.

She had to admit that all her makeup artists were beautiful women. But this beauty before her was stunning in an edgy and non feminine way. She liked it.

'Soft.' Mina thought as she shook the young girl's hand slowly.

She saw the tattoos more closely. Strawberries?

She wanted to laugh but she wasn't sure if there was a deep meaning to these. She cleared her throat and released her hand.

"I do apologize for being late. I'll get started right away if you don't mind."

Chaeyoung said and took some brushes out of her kit. Mina nodded and gave Chaeyoung one last look before clearing her throat and sitting still to be painted on like a blank canvas.

She noticed the glint in Chaeyoung's eyes. That was no makeup, that was simply her beauty, and Mina had to admit, she was not the only one to be picturesque.

"So...what movie are you shooting?"

Chayeoung asked. She gently applied the makeup to Mina's smooth skin. She was careful like she was painting a masterpiece on a special canvas.