Twinning. (S)✔

Mina has a twin named Mia and Chaeyoung has a twin named Jaeyoung. They have an orgy. ( Hey, I just write the requests ) 👭👭

        Mina sighed and put down her phone. She was bored this evening and if Chaeyoung didn't give her attention, she was silently threatening to just go to bed.

"Chaeyoung, isn't your sister coming today?" Mina asked. The younger girl looked up from her art work.

"Oh yeah. She's on her way now I think. She was with Sana a few hours ago so she's on her way." Chaeyoung said and continued her work.

"With Sana? Doing what?" Mina asked curiously. Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders.

"What do all girls do when with Sana?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina bit her lip.

*ringing*

"Oh that must be her." Chaeyoung said and set down her drawing tools. But Mina was quick on her feet.

She shot up and ran to the door. Opening the door, to her surprise, she came across Chaeyoung's sister. Her....twin?

"Ah, hello, I'm Jaeyoung. You must be." Jaeyoung looked up and down Mina's toned body.

"Myoui Mina-."

      "My girlfriend." Chaeyoung said and slipped in front of Mina.

"Yeah I know. Don't be so possessive." Jaeyoung said and pushed passed them.

"So I'm here. What are we going to do this evening?" She asked. Mina looked at the blonde and then at the brown haired twin.

She could tell that one of them had more confidence then the other. Both had confidence but one was more of the 'no jam' confident then the other.

"Movie night I suppose. I could invite my....sister." Mina suggested.

"You have a sister?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina nodded.

"Great! Call her up." Jaeyoung said and jumped on the couch, making herself at home. Mina did as told.

"So what did you do with Sana?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Why'd you even have to ask? You know what I did. And her little church girl girlfriend is gonna know too. Never fucked anyone so hard that they couldn't walk before." Jaeyoung said and chuckled.

Chaeyoung scrunched up her nose and shook her head. Her sister was not one to play around when it came to sex. No emotions attached, not a single fuck given when the sex was over.

Just get it and go. Chaeyoung on the other hand had failed to live such a way for when she tried the one night stand, she ended up falling in love and her girlfriend, Mina, was the blame. In due time the doorbell rang.

"Huh? Who's that?" Jaeyoung asked as she looked up from the television.

"My sister." Mina said. She got up and opened the door.

"Hey." A cheery voice said.The two Korean twins turned their heads. In walked a confident girl wearing a tight dress showing her amazing figure. Jaeyoung and Chaeyoung's jaws dropped.

"Oh we have guests. Two of the same just like you and I Mina-chan." The girl said giddily and clapped her hands. Mina rolled her eyes.

"Yes Mia I can see that." Mina said. Jaeyoung ran her hand over her bulge and licked her lips.

"And I thought only Sana could have curves like that." She said. Chaeyoung closed her mouth and blushed. Mina's twin was also very....very beautiful. How had she not met her before?