Believe. (S)✔

What: Mina said she doesn't believe in Santa so Chaeyoung tries to convince her that he's real and hatches a plan of her own bringing with her a gift for the naughty girl. Chaeyoung g!p. 🎄🎅🏻

"Ah it's Christmas eve tonight!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and began dancing in her place.

"Chaeyoung, watch the movie." Mina said as she kept her eyes on her phone. Chaeyoung pouted.

"Aren't you excited Mina? We can stay up together and wait for Santa." Chaeyoung said and grinned.

Mina rolled her eyes and looked at her girlfriend.

"Santa isn't real Chaeyoung." Mina said in a serious tone.

The young girl's eyes widened from the comment.

"Mina! If you say that you'll get coal for Christmas!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"So? I'll sell it to some coal miners and make money. Now watch the movie." Mina said.

Chaeyoung grumbled and walked away.

'I'll show her.' Chaeyoung thought and closed the door to their room leaving Mina to fall asleep out of boredom.

-----------------------------

*10:30 pm*

       "She's asleep." Chaeyoung whispered and put on the costume.

"Are you sure you'll be able to fit?" Dahyun asked, unsure of the younger girl's plan.

"If Santa can do it then so can I." Chaeyoung said and slung the bag of fake gifts behind her bag.

"Besides I put a bunch of pillows at the bottom of the chimney. It'll be like landing on a bed." Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung, Mina might beat your ass if she finds out you went down the chimney. You might get stuck." Dahyun said in a serious tone.

"Dahyun calm down. If Santa can do it then so can I." She repeated as if in fact.

Dahyun mentally face palmed herself and sighed. Whatever Chaeyoung wanted, Chaeyoung got.

So here she was having her way as she pretended to be Santa.

"Okay I'm ready." Chaeyoung said as her feet dangled over the edge of the chimney leading into the home.

Dahyun pulled at the harness and nodded. The young girl slowly inched her way inside of the chimney.

Thank god they were rich enough to afford a large home with a large chimney or else Mina really would beat her ass for getting stuck.

Chaeyoung could feel the dirty dark bricks scrape her costume.

But she knew she was nearing the bottom quickly and before she knew it she was dropped and she fell on the pile of pillows.

No, it didn't feel like a bed. Chaeyoung whined but signalled to Dahyun that she made it down in which the older girl nodded and left quickly before Momo questioned her for being gone so long.

Chaeyoung emerged from the dusty dark chimney and and came upon the sight of her girlfriend who was still sleeping on the couch as she had seen her last.

'Now, how am I going to get her-' Chaeyoung's thoughts were cut off as she heard Mina moan and begin to stretch.

From there she watched her older girlfriend yawn and flutter her eyes open.

'Oh shit. I should get ready to confront her.' Chaeyoung said and fixed her beard.

Mina sat up and blinked a few times as she began to register who was in her living room.