Touch of your love. (F)✔

What: Chaeyoung is blind and is given a care giver to take care of her, Myoui Mina. Mina sees life through Chaeyoung's perspective, realizing that although there's an obvious reason for her handicap, that still, life should be lived through with optimism. Through this arrangement she finds a connection with the young girl.

          "Now, you must be at Chaeyoung's side by the time she wakes up. Here is her schedule. She wakes up quite early so she can wake up and have breakfast as the sun rises. Although, she can't see it, she...likes to imagine she can." Chaeyoung's mother said. Mina looked over the schedule.

1.) Chaeyoung wakes up at six.

2.) Breakfast on the balcony.

3.) Get her dressed and prepared for the day.

4.) Have her practice reading in braille.

5.) A walk along the river for exercise.

6.) Lunch at the 일출 Cafe.

7.) Another walk, but through the Botanical garden in Seongnam.

8.) Back to the house for supper.

*side note, Chaeyoung's meal for supper is on a separate piece of paper as to not mix it up with the schedule*

9.) Dressed for bed.

10.) Reset alarm for six a.m.

11.) Asleep by nine.

*At night Chaeyoung will only get up to use the restroom, so if you hear shuffling, it's only Chaeyoung using the restroom*

Mina finished reading through the schedule and rubbed the back of her neck. Who knew a person without sight could still do such things.

"Will you accept Miss Myoui? The schedule hasn't intimidated you has it?" Chaeyoung's mother asked. Mina gave Ms. Son a nervous laugh and shook her head.

"Good. Your room is the spare bedroom just down that hall. This is a small apartment so there's no reason to lose her. Always keep her in your sights. Make sure she gets her readings done while I'm gone. Her father is ill and needs me. And now she needs someone to take care of her. Please Miss Myoui, don't think differently of her because she's blind. She's a sweet girl." Ms. Son said. Mina nodded. The sound of a cane echoed along the walls of the room.

"Ah here she comes." Ms. Son said. Mina lifted her head as she saw a blonde haired girl, her brown eyes set on the ground as she tapped away with her cane. The young girl stopped in her tracks.

"Ah Chaeyoung this is your caregiver. She will take care of you until I get back. Say hello." Ms. Son said.

"Hello." A husky voice said. "Oh, hello." Mina said and waved. She realized her mistake and blushed.

"I'll leave you girls to it. Chaeyoung, I'll be away remember? Mina is going to take care of you while I'm away." Her mother said, voice raised.

"I'm blind mother, not deaf." Chaeyoung joked. Her mother sighed and gave her daughter a quick hug.

"Do behave yourself. You know your schedule." Her mother told her. Chaeyoung nodded.

As the sound of heels on the floor soon disappeared and the sound of the front door closing echoed in the room, Chaeyoung chuckled and turned to face the general direction she assumed Mina was in.

"So, it's nice to meet you Mina." Chaeyoung said. She held out her hand that faced the wall. Mina quickly shuffled over and took hold of Chaeyoung's hand.

"Ah, there you are. Thought whatever was in front of me was going to shake my hand if you didn't." Chaeyoung joked. Mina blushed and removed her hand.