My 5/y anniversary. (F)✔

What: Mina and Chaeyoung are chilling together on the couch and decide to read fanfiction about them. They come across one page with several stories about them and decide to read the stories.

Okay so this was an idea given to me by a reader who thought that I should write a oneshot based on my own stories as a way to celebrate my fifth anniversary being on Wattpad. So I thought that was a cute idea and I'd mention other people's stories but one, this is my anniversary, so my stories. And two, I actually don't read other people's works. So Happy Fifth Year Anniversary to me. -Drea 🎊😊

Mina yawned slowly, stretching her long arms as her body began to awaken. The sweet smell of the dewy morning entered her nose and with that she let out a content sigh.

She could tell now what kind of day she would have and whom she would have it with. Beside her laid comfortably and cuddled up against her was her girlfriend, Son Chaeyoung.

Mina smiled contently down at her lover. Such a sweet sight to wake up to, such a sight she would want to awaken to for the rest of her life.

She traced Chaeyoung's face with her finger gently, taking in every curve, and every rounded area of her girlfriend's face.

She smiled once more when she saw Chaeyoung crinkle her nose. Oh that she did quite frequently, at music shows.

But it was cuter when she was just waking up. The young girl opened her mouth and let out a yawn.

This sight alone made the young girl look like a kitten, yawning as the morning became present.

Or a tiger roaring with all her might. Mina chuckled to herself. Son Chaeyoung, her little tiger.

She gently tapped the young girl's nose as she closed her mouth. And doing so, the young girl fluttered her eyes open.

Big brown doey eyes stared back at her tiredly. Mina grinned and leaned forward.

"Good morning my sweet Chaeyoung." Mina whispered ever so softly. A smile appeared on the young girl's face, her dimples present as she smiled.

"Good morning." Chaeyoung whispered warmly.

Mina scooted closer and gently pressed her rosy soft lips against Chaeyoung's.

Such action had caused Chaeyoung to blush madly. Yes, they've kissed many times but each kiss made her blush even more as the one before.

Her older girlfriend could still give her that never ending feeling of butterflies harassing her tummy whenever they kissed, whenever they held hands, whenever the glances were filled with such sweet meaning.

Chaeyoung crawled on top of Mina unexpectedly and buried her face in the crook of Mina's neck. Mina was surprised.

The young girl hadn't done this before making Mina blush. She gently wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist and bit her lip. Had she scared her?

"Chaeyoungie? Are you okay?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung, still with her rosy cheeks nodded against Mina's neck.

The older girl smiled and gently pressed her nose against Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Ah, such a sweet swell that lingered on her skin. She smelled like Mina, just a little, but she also smelled of strawberries.

Mina could almost taste it, the strawberries. She blushed and turned her face, letting her cheek lay comfortably against Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung whispered. "Yes Chaeyoungie?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung pulled away and sat up on Mina's hips.

"What are we going to do today?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina looked into Chaeyoung's doey eyes and smiled.