A mother's request. (S)✔

What: Unrelated to "A mother's love." Mina is Son Chaeyoung's step mother. One night as Mina sits drunk in the family home with her husband away on a business trip, she requests something from her new step child. What will it be? G!P Chaeyoung. 💄👠

         "I don't want to go back home." Chaeyoung said. She ran her fingers through her hair and let out a prolonged sigh.

"Why not? Dont want to face your hot step mom?" Yoo Jeongyeon said and chuckled. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and sat in the vehicle outside of her mansion.

"If I was into cougars I'd be into your mom." Jeongyeon joked.

"You're already into your dad's girlfriend, whats her name, Im Nayeon right?" Chaeyoung asked and smirked at the older girl. Jeongyeon scoffed.

"As if I'd be attracted to that bunny looking woman...even if her big teeth make her look cute." Jeongyeon said.

Her voice trailing off. Chaeyoung chuckled and turned her head when she saw the front door open. Out came her father in the nicest suit and tie.

A grin played on his face as he turned his back from his new wife whom was leaning against the door, a smirk playing on her lips.

Chaeyoung's eyes trailed up her step mother's long legs, up her skirt and blouse and to her face where their eyes met. Chaeyoung quickly averted her eyes and rolled her eyes.

"I'm telling you Chaeyoung, your step mom is so hot." Jeongyeon breathed out as both young girls watched Mina trail her slim fingers over the exposed part of her chest as she looked at them both.

"Don't even. She's such a gold digger. My father deserves better." Chaeyoung growled and opened the car door.

"If there's anything better I don't want it." Jeongyeon joked. Chaeyoung slammed the door shut and trudged up to her home where Mina was still standing at the door, smirking at her step daughter who walked up.

"Hello Chaeyoung." Mina said. "Hi Mina." Chaeyoung grumbled and entered her home. Mina shut the door and leaned against it.

"Deary call me mom. We're family after all." Mina said and winked. Chaeyoung stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. What bullshit was this coming out of her step mother's mouth?

"Family? When did whores become part of families?" Chaeyoung spat.

Mina's eyes widened and as quick as she lifted her hand it quickly moved with speed through the air and with a firm slap, had hit Chaeyoung's cheek.

The slap echoed in the room. Before Chaeyoung could process what had happened Mina had grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pushed her against the column. Her lips hovered close to Chaeyoung's as she leaned down.

"And kids like you like whores don't you? I see you sneaking glancing at me. Admit it you little pervert, you want what your daddy gets with me. All you have to do is ask." Mina husked. Chaeyoung pushed the older woman off of herself and scoffed in disgust.

"As if!" Chaeyoung spat. Mina sighed and played with her nails on her beautiful slim fingers.

"You'll see, my father will see how much of a gold digger you are and dump your ass!" Chaeyoung barked. Mina rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Oh please. When he gets his hands on me his only thoughts are what he's going to do with me. Face it Chaeyoung, your father will never get rid of me." Mina said, mocking Chaeyoung with the smirk on her lips.

"Then I'll get rid of you when my father is away." Chaeyoung growled. Mina chuckled and began to walk away, her hips swaying as she did.

'Shes so going to get it.' Chaeyoung thought.