Feel Special. (F)

What: Fluff. I know I used it as a banger song. But this time it's fluff.

Eyes fluttered open and doey eyes looked around the bright lit white room.

'Where am I?'

Chaeyoung thought to herself. Had she been here all day, all night? For days? The dome like room was bare except for the white couch she was laid to rest in.

'Am I in Heaven?'

Chaeyoung thought to herself. She glided her fingers over her soft skin, trying to make sure she wasn't dead.

"Hello Son Chaeyoung."

A voice said. Chaeyoung whipped her head around, left and right trying to find the source.

"Who are you? Where are you?"

Chaeyoung called out. The voice was silent for a few minutes giving Chaeyoung a second to register things.

"I'm not dead. But if I'm not dead, where am I? Why am I here?"

Chaeyoung asked. A strange sound echoed in the room before the voice spoke once more.

"You are in a simulator meant to stimulate the emotions you feel about others and of yourself. You must show that you've learned to love yourself and have accepted the love from those who wish to make you feel loved, to feel special. But to do that you must know WHO makes you feel loved, who makes you feel special. A barrier surrounds you in the simulator. When you realize who makes you feel special, the barrier will open."

The voice said. Chaeyoung frowned and laid back on the white couch.

'Who makes me feel loved? Who makes me feel special?'

Chaeyoung thought. There wasn't a member she could think of who made her feel some type of way. Or was she being mistaken?

'I am going to be stuck in this simulator forever.'

Chaeyoung thought and closed her eyes.
Who made her feel this way?

-------------------------------

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Mina asked as she looked around the set. "Oh, JYP wanted to put her in this simulator first to test her emotional capabilities. The simulator holds you in it until you're able to come to terms with your own self love and realization on who makes you feel loved, who makes you feel special. It's a pretty cool simulator. I had something similar, well not a dome. But I was sat in this chair feeling pretty bad about myself, and it took me a few days to come to terms about who really makes me feel happy. Sometimes, it's not always someone else. It could be yourself who makes you happy. Self love is a big component to making relationships work. I needed to love myself before I could love." Jeongyeon's voice trailed off as she saw Nayeon laughing. Mina understood what she meant. She hadn't been put into a simulator yet by JYP considering how insecure she was about herself and her abilities to perform with the group. Why hadn't he put her in one? But she spoke too soon as she was gently led away by her boss, getting a much needed pep talk.

----------------------------

'Who makes me feel special?' Chaeyoung thought once again. She went through the list of members who made her feel some type of way. Who was the member who led her out of the darkness? Who was the member that brought light into her lonely dark world? Who was the member who made her feel from nobody to somebody? All these questions and yet she still didn't know. She wanted to know who would come rescue her. Who of her members would do just that, come rescue her? She wanted to believe someone would. If she couldn't rescue herself with the self realization then who would come for her?