Saida- DMYL (S)✔

What: Lol so as you can see from the title this is not Michaeng. But I found it in my writings and was like "oh yeah this is from my not so successful Saida book I wanted to write about Psycho Sana and g!p Dahyun." And idk it's smut and I was like "Make this into a oneshot about crazy Sana or naw?" So here you go, lmao. 😂📑

          "Oh, hey Sana." Dahyun said and bowed. Sana greeted her back and walked past her into the young girl's apartment.

"What's up? What do you need?" Dahyun asked. Sana turned around and smiled at the girl.

"I'd like to have a small word with you." She said. "Uh, okay. This way." Dahyun said and led the older girl to the sofa. As they sat down Sana slowly began untying her trench coat.

"So what do you need to talk about?" Dahyun asked. Sana threw off her coat and crossed her legs.

Dahyun's eyes widened as she saw what Sana was wearing. It was the same lingerie from their video call when they were studying.

"I wanted to talk about us." Sana said and twirled her hair. Dahyun's throat grew dry. "U-us?" Sana smiled moved closer to Dahyun.

   "You could become very special to me." Sana said and ran her hand over Dahyun's leg. The young girl gulped nervously. Did Sana know what she was doing to the young girl?

"Wait. You don't understand. We can't have sex." Dahyun said nervously. The older girl chuckled lightly to herself.

She had never been rejected sex. She gripped Dahyun's bulge catching the younger girl off guard.

"And why is that?" Sana husked. Dahyun panted lightly as she felt her cock stir.

"Sana, please." Dahyun pleaded. "I know you have a cock. Don't try and deny it." Sana said and began rubbing the outer part of Dahyun's crotch.

The young girl bit her lip as her cock pushed against the fabric of her boxers, as if pleading to get out.

"You can't deny me what I want." Sana husked into Dahyun's ear. She bit Dahyun's earlobe gently as she unzipped her pants.

Dahyun closed her eyes as she felt Sana's hands reach into her boxers and pull her cock out. She heard the older girl gasp.

"Oh my god." Sana breathed out. She stared surprised at the length and thickness of the young girl's cock.

"S-Sana." Dahyun breathed out. Sana leaned down and examined her penis more closely. Veins aligned her cock. Sana could feel how hard the young girl was.

So hard, so thick and begging for action. Sana slowly ran her tongue up the shaft of Dahyun's cock. Dahyun's body shook from the feeling.

"I wonder...how much of this big boy I can fit into my mouth." Sana husked and looked up at Dahyun seductively.

Dahyun opened her eyes and blushed madly at the sight. Sana spread Dahyun's legs and settled herself in between them.

"So big...daddy." Sana husked. She kissed the head of Dahyun's cock and giggled. The young girl's hands shook. What was she to do? Could she touch Sana? Should she? Dahyun gripped the cushion of the sofa.

The older girl slowly engulfed Dahyun's cock, moaning as she felt the hardened penis slide against her tongue and walls of her mouth. Dahyun could feel herself wanting to burst.

"Oh." Dahyun moaned and bit her lip. Sana began bobbing her head, slurping and coating the young girl's cock with her saliva.

She massaged Dahyun's balls, moaning as the feeling of them being as hard as well. She knew then that Dahyun couldn't refuse her sex.

Sana pulled away and got to her feet. Dahyun laid back, panting as she anticipated the older girl's move. Sana unclipped her bra and threw the material off to the side.

She climbed on top of the young girl, straddling her waist, her soaked pussy hovering above Dahyun's cock. She flipped her hair to the side and leaned close to Dahyun.

"How about a snack before the meal?" Sana husked and pulled Dahyun's head forward. Dahyun hesitantly connected her lips to Sana's pink hardened nipple.

Sana moaned and began rubbing her soaked pussy. Dahyun swirled her tongue around the hardened nipple, sucking here and there.

"This one too baby." Sana moaned and moved Dahyun's mouth to her other breast. Dahyun sucked feverishly, her hands gliding over Sana's waist. The older girl was built like an hourglass, her hips the sexiest feature.

"Time for dinner." Sana whispered in Dahyun's ear. The young girl blushed madly. Sana stood up and removed her laced underwear complete with a pink bow. Sana gently pushed Dahyun down on her back.

"Daddy must be hungry." She said and winked.

Dahyun was for a loss of words. The other girl turned around and set herself in a sixty nine position.

Dahyun's eyes widened as she saw Sana's soaked pink pussy before her.

Was this really happening? Sana helped take off Dahyun pants and boxers.

"Eat up." She husked and set herself down on Dahyun's lips. Dahyun's heart raced. She could feel Sana's pussy coat her lips.

She slowly ran her tongue though Sana's folds, moaning as she felt the warmness. Sana moaned out loudly. She wrapped her hand around the shaft of Dahyun's cock and began pumping.

Dahyun sucked on Sana's clit causing the older girl to cry out in pleasure, her own movements becoming erratic.

Dahyun couldn't get enough of the taste, tasted like candy. Sana could feel her walls tighten. She sat up and began riding Dahyun's tongue, letting it lap up her folds and clit.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly. Dahyun's cock was in dire attention. And Sana would give it just that in moments time.

"Dahyun-a!" Sana screamed and gripped the couch. She rolled her eyes back as her body began to shake.

Dahyun could feel a warm substance fill her mouth. She hummed sending vibrations through Sana's pussy. Sana laughed and slowly got off of the young girl's face.

Things weren't over. She gave Dahyun a wink before setting herself over the young girl's cock.

"Wait, Sana." Dahyun said quickly. Sana leaned down and kissed the young girl in efforts to shut her up.

She slowly set herself onto Dahyun's cock, whimpering as she felt it stretch her walls. Dahyun groaned and threw her head back.

'So tight.' Dahyun thought. 'And so warm.' She licked her lips. Sana moved slowly, trying to adjust to the size.

"You're so big." Sana whined. "Ten and a half inches." Dahyun said. She reached up boldly and groped Sana's breasts.

Sana could feel the girl's cock tickle her stomach, she had never had a cock in so deep. Dahyun could feel herself needing to explode.

All that work Sana put in to sucking her cock and pumping it had led her to relieve herself.

"Sana you'll need to get off." Dahyun breathed out. Sana bit her lip. She could...but if she did then things might lead them to grow apart if Sana didn't go through with her plan.

She ignored the young girl and began riding her furiously, screaming in pleasure as she felt every inch of the young girl's cock penetrate every corner of her soaked pussy. Dahyun whimpered. She needed to cum.

"Sana." Dahyun whimpered. Sana bounced faster. Dahyun gripped the girl's waist, closing her eyes tightly.

"Sana!" Dahyun yelled as she cummed. Sana arched her back and moaned. She could feel Dahyun's thick warm strings of cum fill her up.

Dahyun thrusted up, letting the last of her cum land in Sana. She groaned and let her head fall back.

Sana slowly rose off of Dahyun's cock. She laid back against the arm of the sofa and spread her legs. Cum dripped out of her pussy. Dahyun propped herself up on her elbows.

"Fuck." She breathed out once she saw her cum slide down Sana's pussy and onto the cushion of the couch. Sana smirked. Now Dahyun couldn't leave her.