Michaeng is real. (S)✔

What: There's been an argument between Chaeyoung and Mina about Michaeng. The two find themselves stuck in the elevator for hours eventually having their time escalate to angry sex. ✌😈

Chaeyoung g!p because I personally think she tops.

"Who the hell does she think she is Dahyun?" Chaeyoung yelled and flailed her arms around.

"First BamBam and now Mark? They're just boy toys. She just doesn't want to admit that what we have is real! That fucking Michaeng is real!" Chaeyoung huffed and stomped around.

Dahyun chuckled.

"Calm down Chaeyoung. Just let her have her time with the boys. There can't possibly be anything between them and her. They're like, they're like our brothers." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"She comes to me for a fuck! What happened to the innocent Mina we knew? It's all because of Sana. That damn-!" Dahyun grabbed the younger girl's wrist.

"Don't start with Sana. We will not talk ill about her. Mina just wants to have freedom and do her own thing. There's no way we can stop that. All you have to do when she comes to you is say no." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung pulled her wrist away.

"Next time she comes to me she'll be met with my fist." Chaeyoung snarled and walked away.

---------------------------------

Mina rolled her eyes as Mark sucked on her skin. Same old thing everyday.

Same touches same non softness. She sighed and pushed the boy away.

"I'm supposed to be meeting with the girls. Let's continue this later." Mina said coldly. Mark whined.

"But babe, my...you know...it's hard." Mark said.

'Good for you. I'm not even wet.' Mina thought and faked a smile.

"I'll only be a few hours. I promise I'll be back. Bye." She kissed the boy's cheek and headed out the door.

'Now, I wonder what Chaeyounie is up to.' She thought and bit her lip.

Her girl group member never seized to disappoint her when it came to fucking, and right about now she desperately needed it.

--------------------------

Chaeyoung finished writing her new song and sighed. She had writen 'Eye Eye Eyes' with no problem, but that was all before Mina had become the way she became.

And now all she could think of when writing a new song was about how she hated the Japanese girl.

Dahyun and the other girls had gone out with some of the Got7 boys to eat so she was left on her own at the studio.

What Mina was doing was none of her concern. All thoughts of the Japanese girl had been gone since the girls went on their break.

Chaeyoung confided herself in her music. She stretched and put on her coat. It was almost ten o' clock.

She quickly gathered her things and was about out the door when she was stopped at the door.

Mina leaned against the wall twirling her hair and popping a bubble from her gum.

This image, this new Mina. Chaeyoung almost couldn't stand it.

But in a way she was kind of....hot? Chaeyoung balled her fist.

"Mina. What the hell are you doing here?" She spat. Mina smirked.

"It's nice to see you too Chaeyoungie." Mina said.