Happy New Year. (S)✔

What: Just Michaeng's way of entering the new year. 😉🎊🎉

          Chaeyoung and Mina arrived at the party just in time to see the dance battle going on between Dahyun and Momo. Chaeyoung watched intently as Momo danced. Mina caught her staring and nudged the younger girl in the ribs.

"Ow Mina!" Chaeyoung whined.

"That's my best friend. If you want action you look to me and only me." Mina lectured.

Chaeyoung nodded and nervously looked at Jihyo who laughed. Mina made her way around to the kitchen where she found Jeongyeon drinking Vodka by herself.

"Jeongyeon, what's wrong?" Jeongyeon lifted her head and gave Mina a toothy grin.

"I just did it with Im fucking Nayeon!" She giggled. Mina sat down and shook her head.

"Why am I not surprised?" Mina asked. Jeongyeon played with Mina's hair.

"She wouldn't shut up you know? And so I just shut those lips for her." She said giggled drunkenly.

"Are you going to be okay Jeongyeon. Will you two be able to refrain yourselves?" Jeongyeon gave her a thumbs up and nodded.

Mina nodded in approval and went to go look for Chaeyoung whom she found adorably rapping out words to a Drake song.

Mina laughed and sat down to watch her girlfriend. She fiddled with her engagement ring and grinned. Chaeyoung was winking at her from the living room.

"She's pretty great." Yeri said and sat beside Mina.

"Yeah." Mina said and smiled.

"Over dinner we had a little chat." Yeri said.

"About plans in the future now that it's going to be two thousand and nineteen." Yeri said and smirked. Mina looked towards the young girl.

"Plans as in what?" Mina asked annoyed.

"Chaeyoung and I. We'll be partners soon for our business. Might also be more than that if I can help it." She said.

Mina huffed and stood up. Yeri looked up at the older girl amused. The prank was working.

"Listen here you two timing scumbag. Chaeyoung is mine and it you even think about making a move other than a handshake you can bet your ass I will tear your body to pieces." Mina growled.

Chaeyoung appeared from behind Mina with a grin on her face.

"Wow...it actually worked Chaeyoung. Your girl is crazy possessive." Yeri joked and stood up.

"What? What is this?" Mina asked annoyed.

"I heard that you complained to Irene about letting Yeri and I go out to eat together. I wanted to prove to Yeri how far you'd take things." Chaeyoung said.

She did her handshake with Yeri and laughed. Mina growled and turned her back.

"Whatever. Tease me for being protective over my girlfriend." Mina said and began to walk away.

"Get your girl." Yeri said.

        Chaeyoung picked older girl up and walked them up to Jihyo's room.

"You're so petty." Chaeyoung said. Mina gasped.

"What? Me, petty that you and Yeri had alone time? As if. Put me down!" Mina growled. Chaeyoung squeezed Mina's ass.

Mina's hand had made contact with Chaeyoung's cheek. Chaeyoung growled and ripped off the older girl's shirt to only be surprised that Mina wasn't wearing a bra.

"What?" Mina smirked.

"Let's have fun." She whispered. Chaeyoung bit her lip and stripped the girl down.

To her amazement, again, Mina wasn't wearing underwear either. Chaeyoung brought her fingers down to run through the older girl's folds.

"Fuck. Mina why aren't you wearing anything to cover you?" Mina moaned and laid back.

"Because I knew how this night would really end. Now baby do me like you do." She husked.

"I want you to ride me though." Chaeyoung breathed out. Mina smiled and got up to position herself. Mina settled herself over the younger girl's cock and going down on it making it sink deep inside her.

"You're so big baby." Mina whined. Chaeyoung smirked and pumped up hitting her girl's special spot.

"F-fuck." Mina breathed out and bounced up and down the girl's cock.

"And you're so tight." Chaeyoung breathed out as she groped her Mina's breast letting her mouth wander to one breast nipping at the older girl's nipple. Mina threw her head back and moaned loudly.

"Everyday baby. This is how its going to be. I'm gonna fuck you everyday." Chaeyoung breathed out and pumped up into the older girl who began making inhuman sounds while letting Chaeyoung's cock hit her G-spot repeatedly.

"You get an opportunity to rap baby and now you think you're daddy. Cute." Mina breathed out.

Chaeyoung growled out kept hitting the older girl's special spot making Mina scream and moan louder.

"I'm gonna cum Chaeyoungie." Mina breathed out.

"We'll cum together." Chaeyoung breathed out and positioned the older girl on her side so she could fuck her rougher. Chaeyoung pumped faster through the older girl's wet folds.

"I'm close Mina, let's do it together." Chaeyoung breathed out. Mina screamed and gripped the sheets as Chaeyoung pumped deeper inside her. They could hear from downstairs the crowd count down the time till midnight.

"Fuck." Chaeyoung pumped deeper. "3!" Mina cried. "2!" Chaeyoung gripped the older girl's waist. "1!"

      "Now!" Chaeyoung roared as thick strings of her cum hit inside her girl, soon after Mina's juices flowed down the younger girl's cock.

Chaeyoung breathed heavily on Mina's neck and kissed it. "Happy New Year baby." Chaeyoung breathed as she pulled out and laid beside the older girl. Mina smiled.

"Happy New Year." They cuddled for the remainder of the night.

My mum came in as I was finishing up this oneshot and she asked me what it was about. And I was just like "Michaeng sweetly entering the new year." Lmao. -Drea 😂🎉