A/N: HNY✔

Ah, so it seems a decade has come to a close. I'm excited to see how this new decade, this new era will turn out. Twenty twenty is going to be a good year for us all, I can guarantee it. We just need to be closer as a family, a family of Once who will be here for one another. I can say that I've had an eventful twenty nineteen, not all events good but I wish nothing more than a good new year to those who have hurt me and to those that I have hurt I apologize and hope that in this new year we may make amends and be good friends.

To Twice, I wish Twice a successful year as they have had with their music through out this decade. I hope they will continue to thrive with their music and will be able to push through any hardships and be as nine for the rest of the new decade.

To Michaeng...please just date and come out to the world, we ship you so hard so just do us a favor and date, marry, have a family and thrive. Haha. But seriously.

To my family that have parted ways and are scattered through the states, I wish you all a very good new year. Let's start the new year with merry and love. Let us acknowledge the lack of presence and reach out to one another, please. I cannot express how much love we need to give to our broken family. Let us start the new year with new hearts filled with hope and not brokeness.

To my fellow Once, let us spread positivity through our fandom. Let us show that like ARMY's we our powerful with love and much support for our nine Queens. That we are not filled with hate and greed to be the best. That we are welcoming to other fandoms and to what they have to offer. Let us be there for our nine girls just like we were in twenty nineteen when Mina, Chaeyoung and the other members were not well.

To Jihyo, Thank you for being the reason I fell in love with Twice.

To Twice, thank you for making me feel one in a million, for making me feel special, and together we can be as one. Thank you Twice. I look forward to spending this new decade with you.
Love, -Andrea R.

I had meant to post this on New Years Day but I completely forgot haha. I hope everyone's new year is going well, mine is. -Drea 😊❤