Happy Valentine's Day! (S/F)✔

What: Mina and Chaeyoung spend Valentine's day away. 💕👭

On a sunny Thursday, a relaxed Myoui Mina laid comfortably in her bed. The sun shined through the windows into the bedroom.

It was that day today. Valentine's day.

A gasp escaped her lips as she felt soft lips place kisses on her bare back.

"Mm" She moaned. Chaeyoung sat up and rubbed her strap on cock against Mina's ass.

"Good morning baby." Chaeyoung husked. Mina licked her lips but stayed laid against the sheets.

Chaeyoung moved the strap on cock in between Mina's legs. She glided her hand over the older girl's back and smiled.

"The kids are still asleep." Chaeyoung whispered. Mina hummed in response and opened her legs. Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I have another idea. A little morning wake up routine we should do more often. Go over to the chair by the dresser." Chaeyoung ordered.

Mina slipped out of bed slowly and made her way over to the chair. She sat on the chair and looked at Chaeyoung.

The young girl pumped her cock and looked over her wife. What a specimen indeed. Her toned body at her disposal to do whatever she wanted to do with it.

Chaeyoung gestured to the older girl the position she wanted Mina to be in, in which Mina followed her orders.

"You like that babe don't you? Hanging upside down?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina bit her lip and nodded. She put her legs over the chair and looked at the younger girl upside down.

"Good girl. Now take my cock." Chaeyoung slid her blue cock into the older girl's mouth and began to thrust.

Mina's hands gripped the chair tightly. As Chaeyoung thrusted her cock into Mina's mouth, hitting the back of the older girl's throat, she opened Mina's legs and looked down at her glistening pussy.

It excited her. She spit on the older girl's pussy and rubbed her clit. Every touch had caused Mina to shake.

"You got this Minari." Chaeyoung husked. She thrusted deep into Mina's mouth hitting the back of her throat. Mina gagged and gripped the chair tighter.

Chaeyoung ran her tongue through the folds and occasionally nipped and sucked on her clit.

Mina rolled her eyes back as pumped her cock deeper down her throat. Chaeyoung hummed as she ate the older girl eagerly. She stuck a finger in and gasped.

"Your pussy is tight." Chaeyoung picked up the older girl and threw her onto the ground. Mina whimpered and closed her legs.

"Nuh uh. I'm not finished." Chaeyoung opened the older girl's legs and thrusted her cock inside Mina. Mina cried out and tried to pull away but Chaeyoung pinned her hips down and began thrusting deeper into her.

"Oh god! Fuck me!" Mina cried out.

"Yes! Fuck!" Chaeyoung drove in deeper into the older girl. Their bodies coated in sweat.

Mina's walls stretched as Chaeyoung penetrated every inch. Mina gripped the carpet and screamed.

Chaeyoung attached her lips to the older girl's neck. She sucked harshly making Mina cry out.

Every thrust stretched the older girl further. Deeper and deeper the younger girl went until her last thrust had caused Mina to scream out.

The older girl rolled her eyes back and gripped Chaeyoung's arms tightly. She cummed violently onto her fake cock.