Save me (F)✔

What: The OT9 are swimming in the pool but Chaeyoung can't swim without her floatie. She sees Mina swimming with the other girls in the deep end and gets jealous. She's determined to get Mina's attention and without her floatie. 🐯🏊🐸

        "It's pool party time!" Sana said excited. She set up the counter with drinks and pizza.

"I thought you said this was just for us. I got off work early for you babe." Tzuyu said monotonously. Sana cooed at her girlfriend and pinched her cheek.

"We'll have our own party tonight." Sana said and winked. Tzuyu blushed and nodded.

"The most beautiful woman has arrived. You may bow." Nayeon said and posed.

"Jesus you're the first one to get pushed into the pool." Jeongyeon said.

"We've arrived!" Dahyun said while on Momo's back.

"I'm here. Everyone put on sun screen." Jihyo ordered, handing everyone sunscreen.

Mina and Chaeyoung walked together hand in hand, Chaeyoung being shy from holding Mina's hand.

"Oh here comes Michaeng that everyone loves." Jihyo said. The rest of the six girls clapped and cheered. Chaeyoung blushed and let go of Mina's hand.

"We're just about to go swimming. Care to join?" Jeongyeon asked Mina and threw a beach ball at her. Mina smiled and nodded.

"Let's play chicken, Nayeon and I and you and." Jeongyeon grew silent as she realized that Chaeyoung couldn't swim.

"I'll take her place." Jihyo said. Chaeyoung frowned. She wanted to be with Mina. She wanted to play in the deep end with the big kids, with the....tall kids.

"Is that alright with you?" Mina asked softly. Chaeyoung put on a fake smile and nodded.

"Great let's go!" Jeongyeon said and ran out of the house, Momo, Nayeon, Mina and Sana following behind.

"Maknaes in the shallow end." Jihyo said and ran out with the others. Chaeyoung groaned and sat down.

"Hey don't worry, didn't you bring your floatie?" Dahyun asked. Chaeyoung blushed embarrassed.

"I don't want to wear that in front of Mina." She said.

"Then you'll drown." Tzuyu said monotonously.

"Tzuyu, don't state the obvious." Dahyun said. Chaeyoung sighed and pulled the floatie out of her backpack.

"Oh my god you have a frog floatie!" Dahyun burst into laughter. Tzuyu smiled.

"It was cute and....I thought Mina might think so too." Chaeyoung said and pouted.

"Ah that it is. And so are you. Yes you are, yes you are." Dahyun jokes and pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Get off." Chaeyoung whined. "Got you Mina!" The three girls heard. Chaeyoung looked out at the pool at Jeongyeon and Mina splashing around. She frowned.

"I want to splash around with Mina too." She said.

"You can...in the four feet area." Dahyun burst into laughter again. Chaeyoung punched the girl in the arm.

"What are you wearing anyways?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu took off her shirt and pants to reveal her bikini.

"Oh whoa hot stuff. Is that for Sana?" Dahyun asked and wiggled her brows.

"This is Sana's." She said with a blank expression. "Oh." Dahyun said. Chaeyoung took off her shirt.

"You're wearing a one piece?" Dahyun asked. "You are too." Chaeyoung snapped.

"If you want to get Mina's attention, you should wear something more....revealing." Dahyun said. Chaeyoung blushed and shook her head.

"Let's go now." Dahyun said and dragged Chaeyoung and Tzuyu out to the pool. Chaeyoung put on her floatie and walked slowly into the shallow end.

But as soon as Mina turned to look at her, the young girl blushed madly and got out of the pool. She threw off the floatie and sat down on the poolside couch. Jihyo got out and sat beside the young girl.

"You're sulking again. What's wrong?" Jihyo asked.

"I want to swim with them." Chaeyoung said as she watched Mina and Jeongyeon splash around. Jihyo sighed.

"Chaeyoung, you can't swim." Chaeyoung frowned.

She didn't like seeing Mina play around with Jeongyeon. She wanted to sit on Mina's shoulders and be able to chase her around, like Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung hugged her knees. She bought a new one piece hoping Mina would notice but the older girl hadn't paid any mind to her since she hopped into the pool with the rest of the older girls.

Chaeyoung turned her head and examined the diving board. It was about ten feet up and above the twelve feet side of the pool. Chaeyoung bit her lip.

She wanted to show Mina she was capable of having fun too. She got up quickly and made her way to the diving board.

"Chaeyoung, where are you going?" Jihyo asked.

'You can do this Chaeyoung. She'll notice you if you do this.' Chaeyoung thought to herself. Mina stopped splashing around and looked up towards the diving board.

"What's she doing?" Jeongyeon asked. Mina slowly moved towards the deep end.

"Chaeyoungie? What are you doing?" Mina called out to the younger girl. Chaeyoung smiled.

'She noticed you.' Chaeyoung thought to herself. Mina furrowed her eyebrows.

"Chaeyoungie, get off the diving board." Mina said and swam closer.

"Watch Mina." Chaeyoung said and jumped. Mina widened her eyes and swam as fast as she could. Chaeyoung began to sink beneath the water.

"Chaeyoung!" Jihyo screamed. Mina dove under the water and got the younger girl in her arms.

Chaeyoung fell unconscious. Mina got her out of the pool and immediately began to perform CPR.

"Come on Chaeyoung." Mina said and breathed into the younger girl's mouth.

A minute past before Chaeyoung began coughing up some water and looked up at the older girl and blushed.

"I..I wanted to impress you." Chaeyoung said and frowned. Mina rubbed the younger girl's cheek with her thumb.

"Chaeyoung, my sweet Chaeyoung, you don't need to kill yourself to get my attention. Don't do that again okay? If you want to swim, you and I can swim in the four feet area, together, where I can protect you. Okay?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung grinned.

"Okay." Mina smiled. The two made their way back into the pool. Chaeyoung tried to get her floatie but Mina shook her head. Chaeyoung furrowed her brows and stood by the steps.

"It's okay Chaeyoung. I'm going to hold you." Mina said. Chaeyoung took hold of Mina's hand and walked into the pool holding Mina's hand tightly.

Mina took the younger girl into her arms and held her protectively. Chaeyoung blushed.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked.

"People will think we're a couple." Mina smiled. "Well, they can think whatever they want. Now just wrap your cute legs around me cutie." Mina said and winked at the younger girl. Chaeyoung blushed and held onto the older girl.

"I like your bathing suit by the way. The strawberries on them suit you." Mina whispered. Chaeyoung blushed and buried her face in the crook of the Mina's neck.