Obey Pt.2 (S)✔

What: Michaeng BDSM. *Warning, really smutty. And viewers under 18 should skip this oneshot* 🔞 ( If I find out that you're 17- I will block you )

            Chaeyoung fiddled with her fingers and gulped. She had found herself coming home, worried about the punishment she'd receive from Myoui Mina...her dominant babysitter.

She knocked on the door and let out a sigh. The door opened slowly, Mina appearing from behind it. She gave a friendly wave to Chaeyoung's parents.

"Come in." Mina said. Chaeyoung stepped into the older woman's home and gulped.

"How are you Chaeyoung? Have you been doing well in school?" Mina asked.

"Uh...yes. Yes I've been working hard." Chaeyoung said.

"Let me see your grades." Mina said and held out her hand.

"Yes master." Chaeyoung squeaked. She quickly took off her backpack and rummaged through it, taking out her report card. Mina skimmed over the paper and made a face. Such a look made Chaeyoung nervous.

"This won't do. Go to the room." Mina ordered. Chaeyoung gulped. She didn't know how much pain or pleasure Mina was going to put on her pussy.

Or whether or not she was going to make her lose consciousness from having her head repeatedly put in the tub of water. She couldn't explain it but what could she say, it's complicated.

Ever since she had mocked her the first time, she had come to know Mina's dominant side and had fallen in love with it. She bowed and quickly made her way to the room which was unlocked for today.

Mina sighed and bolted her front door shut, locking all five locks. She stripped walking towards the door, leaving a trail of clothing.

As she opened the door she saw Chaeyoung naked, standing in wait for instruction.

Chaeyoung's breath hitched. Mina had a new outfit on today. More revealing then before.

Mina scowled and immediately clasped the young girl's throat. She growled lightly, tightening her grip around Chaeyoung's throat.

"I don't remember telling you to undress." She husked. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes back. The way Mina sounded in such a state. She could feel her pussy grow warm.

"So hard already aren't they?" Mina husked and brought her lips to Chaeyoung's hardened nipples. She eyed them making Chaeyoung whine lightly.

Mina flicked the hardened nipple with her tongue. Chaeyoung grasped Mina's hand still around her throat.

"Did that tickle? Shall I do it again?" Mina husked. She flicked Chaeyoung's right hardened bud.

"I almost got carried away with myself." Mina removed her hand from Chaeyoung's throat.

"You've been covering the bruises with makeup. Good girl." Mina husked and kissed Chaeyoung's forehead. She grabbed the collar from the wall it hung on.

Chaeyoung looked over the collection of sex toys. They had only gone through twenty of them out of the fifty. Mina put the collar on the young girl.

"Get on the floor, bitch." Mina said and kicked Chaeyoung's knee caps. Chaeyoung fell on all fours. Mina slipped on the strap on and towered above Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes as she looked at the twelve inch strap on dick standing high and tall. Mina slapped the young girl's cheek with her cock.

"Come on." She said and grabbed Chaeyoung's throat.