Cheer up. (F)✔

What: Mina is a cheerleader and Chaeyoung is a nerd. 📚

"Earth to Chaeyoung." Dahyun said and waved her hand in front of Chaeyoung's face. The young girl snapped out of her thoughts. "Huh? Oh um, right the square root of one-."

"That's not the question I was asking. And two you were making googly eyes at Myoui Mina again. "She's so pretty." Chaeyoung said and sighed. Dahyun patted the young girl's back.

"We can't associate ourselves with people like her." Dahyun said. "But why? What if something happened between us?" Chaeyoung asked and pulled her glasses up her nose.

"Trust me, girls like them don't want anything to do with us. They go for jocks like Jeongyeon or rich girls like Chou Tzuyu. Not us. But it doesn't matter because we'll be their boss in the future." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung sighed. She wanted to talk to Mina. She wanted to hear her voice and look into her eyes. But everytime Mina passed, she paid no mind to the young girl.

"Well I've got to head off to third period." Chaeyoung said. She grabbed her books and made her way out of the cafeteria.

'Why won't she notice me?' Chaeyoung thought. With her head down she hadn't realized the group of kids before her.

'Am I not cute-.'

Her thought was cut short as she felt herslef bump into a body and the sound of her books falling to the floor. She herself had landed on the ground.

*scoffs*

"Watch where you're going nerd." She heard someone say. She adjusted her glasses and looked up to see Yoo Jeongyeon scowling at her. The blonde had her arm around the Cheerleading captain, Im Nayeon.

On her other side stood another cheerleader, Minatozaki Sana. And beside Nayeon stood the most beautiful girl Chaeyoung had ever seen. And the subject from earlier.

Myoui Mina looked down at the young girl with a blank expression. Chaeyoung instantly freaked and stumbled on her knees.

"Uh, uh I'm so sorry." Chaeyoung frantically tried to pick up her books. "Geez just get out of the way." Jeongyeon said impatient.

"Here." Mina said softly. She bent down and picked up a book, holding it out for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked up and widened her eyes. Mina was just as pretty up close.

"Uh...T-thank you." Chaeyoung breathed out. Mina gave her a subtle nod and stood up.

"Say, Mina you said you needed some tutoring didn't you? Nayeon asked as she smacked her gum. Mina was silent.

"Hey you, nerd. Our Mina here needs tutoring and you're here. So you'll teach her." Nayeon ordered.

"Awe she's so cute. Mina you'll have your own personal nerd." Sana said and awed. Mina turned her face to hide her blush. "I want one too." Sana said. As if on cue Dahyun appeared.

"Hey Chaeyoung we're going to be late for our next class." Dahyun said and lifted her glasses on the bridge of her nose. Sana squealed.

"Look Jeongyeon look! My very own nerd!" Sana said and grabbed Dahyun. "Wait what?" Dahyun asked. "It's settled, you nerds are going to tutor Mina and Sana." Jeongyeon said.

"Huh?" Dahyun asked as she tried to get out of Sana's grasp. 'I'm....I'm going to tutor the hottest cheerleader.' Chaeyoung thought. She adjusted her glasses and watched as the four tall girls walked away.

"Oh my god that girl is crazy." Dahyun said and adjusted her glasses.

"Yeah...crazy." Chaeyoung breathed out as she watched Mina walk away, her hips swaying effortlessly.