Venting- A/N✅

I'm going to talk about an issue concerning Seungri of Big Bang. If you're aware of the situation he is in and are not comfortable with the reality of it all then I suggest you just don't read this.

In my personal opinion, I find Seungri to be a leech, an annoyance and a scum.

I found his attempts to be funny an annoyance and my opinion only went that far. But realizing what he's done and was a part of makes me hate him as a scum.

As you know, there's been an investigation over a ring of prostitution and drug abuse in a night club "The burning sun" in South Korea.

Woman were being drugged up and abused and this was something that Seungri knew about. He had created a chat room in the Kakao app and used the chat line to distribute the pornography of the women abused from the club.

The chat messages have been confirmed to be authentic and not fabricated.

What sickens and angers me how some sick fucking fans still try and say that their "Oppa" is innocent.

The blindness of these people, not realizing that he abused his power along with the crooked politicians and corrupted police to shamefully abuse and expose innocent women.

There were videos of sexual acts sent to the chatroom. The other celebrities within the chatroom are named as witnesses. Then this scum had the nerve to resign from the industry, and without consulting with YG.

What a coward. Anyone who has the nerve to be part of such a thing but then doesn't own up to the part they took part in, is a fucking coward and no one I respect.

I don't care if he's from Big Bang. Anyone who abuses their power and uses it to be a part of something sick deems no respect what's so ever.

He has no right to act like a victim and act like he deserves pity for getting caught, not when he was a scum bag who participated. This kind of shit pisses me off.

That people in this world are allowed to abuse their power and get away with shit for a long time until others get seriously hurt and then and only then the matter is looked into.

That kind of situation shouldn't be happening. People being caught shouldn't get less of a penalty just because of their status.

A celebrity, a politician, a cop, a fucking night club owner, it doesn't fucking matter. They deserve a great deal of punishment for this.

And the victims should be met with justice. For those who disagree with me, rethink your whole life because if you support a crooked idol and a crooked government, you are not welcomed here. That is all. -Drea