Check up Pt.2 (S)✔

What: *edit* Pt. 2 of Mina and Chaeyoung's affair. Jeongyeon asks Mina to come over for dinner to thank her for providing the sperm donor for Chaeyoung since they had long awaited for the girl to get pregnant. Will this get together clear things up between the two or break their affair? 👶😉💦

          "Doctor Myoui! I'm glad you could make it." Jeongyeon said and with a grin. She gave the woman a hug and let her in.

As soon as Mina entered the home, her eyes caught Chaeyoung's. Not only that, but it seemed after just two weeks the younger girl had dyed her hair. Mina was speechless.

"Hello." Chaeyoung said softly. Mina blushed and cleared her throat.

"H-hello. The weather is nice huh? The clouds....they're nice." Mina said.

"It's the evening." Chaeyoung said. Mina let out a nervous smile.

"Right." She said.

"Ah so, you're probably wondering why I've invited you." Jeongyeon said. Mina's heart raced. Did the older girl find out about her and Chaeyoung's affair.

She followed Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung into the living room. Sitting across them, Mina fiddled with her fingers.

"So I just wanted to let you know, that I know. I know everything." Jeongyeon said. Mina's heart skipped a beat. She widened her eyes. Chaeyoung was just as surprised and yet confused.

"I know that Chaeyoung has been coming to you....to find a sperm donor! And look now, she's pregnant! Ah thank you so much! We've been looking for the right donor and it seems that you've found one suitable for Chaeyoung. I can't thank you enough." Jeongyeon said and bowed.

Mina was for a loss of words. Chaeyoung...pregnant? Was she to think it wasn't possible when it was her that finished inside the younger girl.

Mina couldn't make sense of it all. Why hadn't Chaeyoung told her? How many weeks along was she?

"I'm going to fix the dinner in the kitchen. You and Chaeyoung can talk." Jeongyeon said. She kissed Chaeyoung's cheek before getting up and making her way over to the kitchen.

"So...you're pregnant." Mina said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, didn't think you'd care." Chaeyoung said. She stood up. Mina shot up and grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist.

"Ow, you're hurting me." Chaeyoung whined.

"Is it mine?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung looked over at Jeongyeon who had her back turned.

"What do you think?" Chaeyoung hissed. Mina swallowed her saliva and cleared her throat.

"Well...." She said, her voice trailing off.

"If you have nothing to say then I'm going to go help Jeongyeon." Chaeyoung said and took a step. But Mina couldn't let her go.

It had only been two weeks but she missed Chaeyoung, the touch of her lips, the feeling of her arms wrapped around her neck, the warmth of her pussy as it soaked and clenched her cock.

Yes she had chosen to stop talking to the younger girl because she had a girlfriend. But it was killing her not to hear her voice. Not to touch her skin, that soft skin that smelt of strawberry perfume.

She had kept her promise and had not touched or fucked another patient. She couldn't because she simply knew they wouldn't be like Chaeyoung. Mina grabbed Chaeyoung and pushed her onto the couch.

"Mina what are you-." Chaeyoung's words were cut short as Mina connected their lips, kissing her hungrily.

The sound of the faucet water drowned them out. Mina slid her tongue along Chaeyoung's bottom lip, her fingers gripped the young girl's chin.