New P.A (F)✔

What: Head CEO of the Son Corporation, Son Chaeyoung has been known to fire her p.a's for either no reason or because she had found herself annoyed with them. The one thing she hated the most of her past p.a's was their lack of ability to make a decent coffee. Until one new p.a manages to warm her heart with just the right coffee. 🐧☕🐯

           "I don't care what they said! Get me those papers! I'm going into a meeting in five minutes. Put them on my damn desk while I'm in the meeting or I'm firing you!" Chaeyoung shouted and slammed the phone down.

"Pabo." She adjusted her tie and sighed. "Jeongyeon!" She yelled.

"And here we go." The older girl said. "Yes Miss Son?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Why haven't I gotten coffee? Where the hell is my personal assistant?" Chaeyoung slammed her hand down on the desk.

"You fired her. I think her name was Momo if I'm right." Jeongyeon said. Chaeyoung grumbled to herself.

"Get me a new one! A new one who knows how to fix coffee." She began to walk out of her office.

"That lad, Kim Yugyeom. Wants to know if you have time for....dinner later?" Jeongyeon asked. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Tell him I'm declining, again." She made her way through the double doors.

"Jihyo where are they? In the conference room?" Chaeyoung asked. The older girl nodded. "They've been waiting." Jihyo said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"I was in a meeting on the damn phone." She opened the doors and cleared her throat.

"Gentlemen." She said. The men nodded and sat down. "Jeongyeon, get me a new p.a." Jeongyeon nodded and shut the doors.

-------------------------

          "Complaining again for the coffee?" Jihyo asked Jeongyeon. "Jihyo we need to get her a girl who's attractive, makes great coffee and can tolerate Chaeyoung's mood swings. Can you do that?" Jihyo tapped her chin.

"I think I have just the girl. Give me a moment." She said, picking up the phone.  Jeongyeon nodded.

*dialing*

Unknown: "Hello?"

Jihyo: "Mina! Mina it's Jihyo. Quit your job."

Mina: "What? Jihyo I love this job!"

Jihyo: "Well I need you here. You make a mean cup of coffee and trust me, if you want to see me alive and well, you'll quit your job immediately and come work down here with me." Jihyo said. Mina made a face.

Mina: "Why what's wrong?"

Jihyo: "My boss. She's in need of another p.a. Someone attractive, makes great coffee and can handle mood swings. Mina you are perfect for the job. You're like one hundred percent qualified."

Mina: "I don't know Jihyo. From what you've told me about your boss earlier, I doubt I'd survive."

Jihyo: "Oh Mina please? Please?"

Mina: "Oh alright, I do get my last pay check this week. Should I come in immediately?"

Jihyo: "Yes. Starting tomorrow morning."

Mina: "Alright. But if she turns out to be a total nerd, I'm quitting."

She hung up the phone and sighed. What was she getting herself into?

---------------------------

*Next morning*

        Chaeyoung grumbled and made her way into her office. She was in the same bad mood as usual.