Masterpiece. (S)✔

What: Chaeyoung is an artist. Mina is her model. DRAW ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS. 😏🎨❤

        "I need a new face Jeongyeon. I paint the same girls over and over." Chaeyoung said frustrated.

"What's wrong with them? Is it the fact that they were all Koreans?" Jeongyeon joked. Chaeyoung sighed.

"I need someone with piercing eyes. Someone who will bring the picture to life." Chaeyoung said. Jeongyeon thought for a bit. 'Piercing eyes.' She gasped.

"I have a friend. She's a Japanese of course. But she's got these piercing eyes, almost cold." Chaeyoung bit her lip. She hadn't met with a Japanese girl before.

"Alright, bring her in this afternoon." Chaeyoung said and waved Jeongyeon goodbye. Chaeyoung ran her fingers through her hair.

'She better be worth it.' Chaeyoung thought and set up her equipment. Little did she know.

---------------------------------

         "Is she paying?" Mina asked. She looked at her nails and sighed. She didn't want to waste time being some model if she wasn't being compensated for it.

"I don't think so. Oh come on Mina, you make enough money as it is. Look at you, the perfect stripper. You could help her out. Chaeyoung is an amazing artist. The visit will be worth it." Jeongyeon reassured her Japanese friend.

"She's not looking for a private show?" Mina winked. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"No. Shes looking to draw a masterpiece and darling you are a work of art. Now let's get going." Jeongyeon dragged the younger girl out the door.

Chaeyoung set up the bed with silk sheets, and rose petals scattered around the bed. She set up the lights and looked over her work.

*Knocking*

Chaeyoung clapped her hands together and sighed. She opened the door and widened her eyes.

"Hey Chaeyoung. This is Mina. Doesn't she have amazing eyes and like body?" Jeongyeon asked and walked in. Chaeyoung looked over the older girl.

"Uh..y-yeah." Mina liked what she saw. An innocent girl before her that could easily be manipulated. This was going to be worth it indeed.

"Well I'll leave you to it." Jeongyeon said and walked out.

"So...which way would you like me? Clothes on?" Mina slid her cardigan off of her shoulder slowly.

"Or off?" She husked. Chaeyoung blushed. "Either way is fine." She said.

Mina took off her cardigan and began to strip the rest of her clothing off. Chaeyoung turned around and began setting up her canvas.

'I wonder...is she straight?' Mina thought. She walked over to the bed and laid on it, making sure to first get on all fours and stick her ass in the air.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes and dropped the her pencil. Mina took this as an opportunity to tease the younger girl some more. She opened her legs and moaned.

Chaeyoung looked up and bit her lip as she looked at the older girl's pink pussy. Chaeyoung cleared her throat and stood up.

"Lay on your back." She said. Mina chuckled. "Yes daddy." She joked. Chaeyoung blushed.

"Just um..put your legs like...like." Chaeyoung rubbed the back of her neck. Mina giggled.

"Come put me how you'd like me." Mina said and bit her lip. Chaeyoung licked her lips and made her way over to the older girl.