A mother's love. (S)✔

What: Sakura is caught shop lifting while with her mother, Mina. While in custody with the mall cop, Son Chaeyoung, Mina takes the consequence of her daughter's crime. 🚔💦

         "Mother, I'm perfectly capable of shopping for my own clothes." Sakura said and tapped her fingers over her lap. Her mother sighed.

"I know you're capable, but I don't want you picking out clothes that are skimpy. Your father-."

      "My father doesn't pay attention to me. Why do I still have to see him when he left and clearly doesn't want anything to do with us? Men like him are trash." Sakura said.

She folded her arms and huffed. Mina sighed. It had been two years since her husband JB and Sakura's father left. He left with no word. Just left for the obvious, another woman.

"He still loves you. Just in his own way." Mina tried to reassure her daughter.

Sakura just rolled her eyes and looked out the window. They had parked in the parking lot mall and made their way in.

'Shit...I can't shop lift properly. Chaeyeon isn't here as my back up.' Sakura thought.

"Something on your mind?" Mina asked her daughter.

"Oh nothing. Let's go to that store! It looks...less monitored." Sakura said.

"What was that?" Mina asked.

"Oh nothing." Sakura said and led her mother into the store. She looked around, seeing where the mall cops would be posted.

She saw no one in sight out of the ordinary or with a badge. She took out some stickers and began putting them over the barcode.

"Oh what about this sweetie?" Mina asked and held up a long dress with sleeves. Sakura widened her eyes.

"Mother that screams virgin." Sakura whined and put the dress her mother held back on the rack.

When her mother turned around she quickly took another sticker and put it over the barcode of another shirt.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She jumped and turned around quickly. An older girl, not much taller than her looked at her with an annoyed look. She didn't look much like a mall cop.

A leather jacket and ripped black jeans although she had what appeared to be a gun in it's casing, and a taser strapped to her pants.

On her leather jacket was a badge. Sakura internally groaned. The badge was legit as she spotted another mall cop wearing the same badge.

"Chaeyoung, need help?" The cop asked.

"It's okay Sana I got this." The older girl whined as she spun her....pink handcuffs on her finger.

"You never let me handle the women." Sana whined.

"This way please." Chaeyoung said and grabbed the clothing out of Sakura's arms and handed them to Sana.

"See that these are dealt with while I deal with this one." Chaeyoung growled.

"Excuse me what are you doing? Where are you taking my daughter?" Mina asked and appeared beside Sakura. Chaeyoung looked the older woman up and down. She licked her lips subtly.

"Ah, your daughter here was shop lifting ma'am." Chaeyoung said and gripped Sakura's arm.

"Ow mommy she's hurting me!" Sakura whined.

"My daughter would never do such a thing." Mina said calmly. Chaeyoung snapped for Sana who appeared beside her. She grabbed a shirt and showed Mina.