Everyone x Reader - Internet War (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

johnny3bitch: "Charlie don't flirt with her! You're my bitch!" Johnny laughed, he was clearly joking, you knew the boys, all boys acted gay when they were with their homies. That's just how it was.

bigweenieboi; "Awe daddy I'm sorry," Charlie laughed harder.

You rolled your eyes and giggled a little bit. Boys.

weedismybestfriend: "So like, just gonna leave me out of it?"

johnny3bitch: "okay okay, yeah, threesome it is,"

catsaremybestfriend: "wow just leave me and Daniel out, bitches," Jorel sounded offended, and then busted out in laugher

dannylionboi: "Yeah, fucking bitches," He laughed.

You giggled at the boys and rolled your eyes as you continued to play the game.

bigweenieboi: "okay but like, we can have a 5 some? And I mean if y/n wants to join, fuck it, it's a 6 some" Charlie laughed, you raised your eyebrow and then your eyes widened.

"Fucking what?" You said shocking, you giggled after a second.

johnny3bitch: "Good job fag, you scared her," he laughed

"No, I'm just-"

dannylionboi: "Don't worry, we all are"

"I see that, you guys are so weird," you giggled.

catsaremylife: "we know, we know," (WE ARE WE ARE.... hehe)

weedismybestfriend: "so y/n, do you get high?"

"Well, I have before... but I don't smoke all the time," you said with a giggle.

weedismybestfriend: "aha, well, if you hang with us, that'll probably change ya know?"

johnny3bitch: "Okay fag, shut your fucking mouth, you're gonna fucking scare her," he laughed.

weedismybestfriend: "Okay bitch, but like I just wanna know"

bigweenieboi: "you guys are both scaring her, with weed and that damn mouth of yours.. wait, fuck," he laughed

dannylionboi; "y'all are stupid, just shut up!" He chuckled

catsaremylife: "oh my god, y/n I'm sorry, these bitches are annoying,"

All of them said "Jorel!" All together.

You just busted out laughing at all of them, you knew you wanted to be friends with them.

You guys played the game for about 2 hours, you tried to go to bed, but the boys whined every time you did.

You were about to fall asleep, you couldn't stay up much longer than you already had been. You could stay up for about another 10 or 15 minutes, but you wanted to just go to bed, it was about 3 in the morning.

"Okay, guys, can you just give me your snapchats, I'm tired as fuck, please, I'm going to bed," you said and had a big yawn and then a giggle.

weedismybestfriend: "Awww, okay y/n my Snapchat is my username on here, what's yours?" Dylan asked.

"Y/U/N" you replied

"I'll add you guys back, I'm sure I'll be able to find them once you guys add me," you giggled, the boys agreed and added you on Snapchat.

dannylionboi: "Okay, I added you, goodnight!"

weedismybestfriend: "Goodnight y/n!"

bigweenieboi: "Night y/n!"

catsaremylife: "Goodnight y/n! Sweet dreams!"

johnny3bitch: "Goodnight y/n!"

Just then you looked at your phone before logging off you smiled at your phone as you seen 5 boys added you. Charlie, Danny, Johnny, Dylan and Jorel. You just decided to add them back.

You seen another boy added you from search, but you had no idea who it was, he had a bitmoji and his name was Aron Erlichman.

You shrugged and added him back, you snapped him asking who he was. You wired for a couple of second.

He replied. "be careful with those guys, they are stupid, you need to stay away from them." You shrugged, not really thinking about it, the boys seemed fine to you.

You snapped Aron back, you asked why. He didn't reply. He didn't even open the message from you.

You sighed and shrugged, you had no idea what this boy was up to.

You put your phone on the charger as you received a text from one of the boys, the boy you started having a crush on already, you just were attracted to him somehow. You wanted to make a conversation before bed with your crush... which was......