Eventually I had to pee and I was hungry so I went to the bathroom and downstairs.

"Hey ma, you aight?", Quincy asked coming in.

"Yeah I'm just hungry"

"Baby you stay cooking. Where Sam at?"

"Taking a nap he came in there saying he was tired. What has he been doing?"

"I don't think anything, he wasn't out there when we were putting up the play thing"

"Oh the kids were out there?"

"Nah Derrick was. His baby mama with her family and he said he don't like them or something so he came over here and I put him to work. Where Oshea at?"

"The m--"

"What is you talkin bout girl I just came in the house. Look call me when you ain't on yo period no more cause you been getting on my nerves all day for no reason", Oshea said coming in yelling through the phone.

"Hey ma, hey pops", he sighed sitting down looking frustrated.

"Boy who you on the phone with talking to like that?"

"Melanie she been tripping since I picked her up. So she come out the house wearing clothes that showed everything but her private and nipples so I told her she need to go change. She had an attitude and gone say she gone go somewhere else without me. I wasn't having that she better than that and I don't want her walking around like so she change into something less revealing then we go to the mall. I understand she ain't want me to buy her nothing but she had an attitude the whole time we was there and then she tried to check me on some stuff so I'm like nah you the one acting funny...she wanted me to take her home so I did and she start acting like I was just supposed to be here all in my feelings and stuff like man get out of here I'll leave if I want to"

"Aight son I understand that you feeling that way cause I've been like that too but if she don't wanna listen that's her making her bed and eventually she gotta lay in it", Quinn said informing him.

"Aight thanks pops", he got up and jogged upstairs.

"Well that was easy"

"Yeah cause I done been through that with you and shoot you still be tryna slip up and doing that"

"Boy I'm coming around alright", I joked making us laugh.

It was only 3 and I had made dinner already. We were all eating when the doorbell rang. Derrick went to get the door and when he came back in he said it was some dude in a business suit looking for me and Quincy.

"Yo step back", Quinn said stepping out the house on the porch with me behind him closing the door. "Why you at my house right now?", Quinn asked crossing his arms.

"Because I wanna see my sons. Look I didn't get w chance to be in their life and I want to be now. Thank you for keeping them but I want them now, they need to know their father", Oshon said.

"Look you gone have yo turn in court after Paige so take a number and go. We don't need them getting riled up over this no we don't know you enough to let them go with you"

"You know enough"

"No we don't and they ain't going nowhere"

"Well Quincy Latimore, 2 time felon. I can call the cops right now and have them raid this house since you're wanted and they've been looking for you. One of the biggest Kingpins on the south side"

"N*gga is you tryna blackmail me on some sh*t you don't know nothing about?", Quincy started laughing. "How about you come with yo facts straight before you try to blackmail me and know that you're being recorded right now, so we'll see how the court takes you trespassing on my property trying to blackmail me to get what you want", he turned around to head back in the house but he turned back around looking at him. "And you have 2 seconds to get off my property"