"Like what?"

"You act like you own me and you don't respect me. At first you did and you showed me a sweet side of you and I liked that that's why I was willing to come out of my comfort zone and do stuff with you but now you...I just don't wanna deal with you"

"First off I've been the same person I was from the beginning and you just mad cause I made you change. No I ain't ya daddy but you my girl and you different. You ain't no h*e so I don't want to see you dressed like one, you got a man you don't need nobody else's attention but me, for real ma. And second off whenever I be talking to you like that you always say something smart back so just cause you ain't in the mood to say something back or you in yo feelings don't mean I'm changing so correct that sh*t, straight up"

"Man whatever let's eat and you can take me back home"

"So you mad cause I'm telling the truth?"

"No I'm not mad I just want to go home"

"If I drop you off this early don't be mad if I go chill with some other people"

"N*gga you better not go with nobody else. If I'm home yo a** is home. You ain't got nowhere else to be"

"What make you think that? You just my girl I got other people I f*ck wit and just cause yo a** wanna be in the house all depressed and sh*t don't mean I'm finna be. So kill the attitude or have one by yo d*mn self"

"Whatever", she rolled her eyes and kept walking towards the food court but I pulled her arm making her run into my chest.

"Stop rolling yo eyes at me"

"N*gga let me go", she was wiggling out my arms and I let her go.

Man she acting out for real. She been the most chill female I ever been with but now she tripping like crazy. Maybe she on her cycle.

SYNÏA'S POV
"Mama daddy is putting up a swing set outside so we can play on the swings", May said coming in my room jumping on th bed.

"He is?"

"Mmmhhhmm but..."

"But what mamas?", I asked pulling her into my lap playing with her hair.

"I can't play on it"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm still grounded. I've never been grounded before and it's all because the boys came. When it was just me I never got in trouble"

"Well you didn't have to entertain them. You could've just came to us"

"Yeah but if I did Oshea and Khalil were gonna say I was a snitch and snitches get stitches"

"Don't listen to that, if somebody do something to you you tell me. I don't care what it is, even if you think you'll get in trouble"

"Okay. So can we not be on punishment anymore, I learned my lesson"

"Yes you're off punishment. But I'll give you your stuff later on"

"Okay thank you mommy", she turned around and hugged me. "Mommy how come nobody could know you were having another baby?", she asked looking at my stomach.

"Because it's just for us to know right now and then eventually everyone else can know"

"Okay that's cool. Can I go help daddy with the playscape?"

"Yeah baby go ahead", she ran out the room and then Sam came in.

"Mommy I'm sleepy", he said coming in the room. I helped him get on the bed and he crawled next to me and fell asleep after we watched some cartoons for a little while.