🌟Chapter 27🌟

'"More people have passed. We're now at 60 people." Was announced. [Y/n] glared and clutched her fists. 'Cho....' The thought of her really pissed [Y/n] off. She'd never felt this sort of anger since the sports festival.

Cho was going to bring out the ugly in [Y/n] "People are passing groups." Sero said, snapping [Y/n] out of her thoughts, "This is bad. What should we do?"

"Yeah...I could tell after we were attacked, but at least we can probably do something about the group that's nearby." Izuku said.

"Huh? That's amazing! What do you mean?" Sero asked.

"There was someone who was trying to get a head start on the others. If a large group is going after a small number, they would end up fighting over the prey." Izuku said, and [Y/n] nodded in agreement.

"Oh, so if they keep leaving, then their numbers will slowly dwindle, and they'll be at a disadvantage." Urararka chimed in.

"Then why are you saying we should stay together, Midoriya?" Sero asked.

"In the first, we were told to hit targets with balls, so it was easy to think of this as target practice, but without knowing what our opponents' Quirks are, it's not easy or efficient to go after moving targets that are being protected. That's why I wanted to first restrain enough people for everyone to pass and use the balls only after they couldn't move anymore. Class A has a lot of people who excel at zone control, so I thought we could do it, but..." Izuku explained.

"I see..." Sero muttered, "It's true that if we were just doing target practice, they'd only be able to tell whether or not we're good at hitting targets, so this might be what they're really trying to test." Sero said.

"Shh!" [Y/n] hushed them and listened for footsteps.

"Don't they sound like they're getting closer?" Uraraka asked.

"What should we do?" Sero asked. "I'll go out." Izuku said.

"Me too." [Y/n] said.

"What?" Sero questioned.

"I'll be the decoy, so you two should find openings to restrains many enemies as you can. Your Quirks are better for keeping people retrained." Izuku said.

"Decoys...We've got four people, so we need...There's no way..." Sero muttered.

"Roger." Uraraka said as she stood, "Let's do it, Sero-kun."

"Fine." Sero said. "Alright! Let's go!" Izuku said, and [Y/n] nodded. Izuku and [Y/n] ducked and dodged all the incoming balls while shooting a couple back at the enemies.

[Y/n] got one person out...

Just one more.

Until suddenly, something crashed down on [Y/n], driving her deeper into the dirt. [Y/n] slowly sat up, letting the little rocks fall off her head. Cho was standing a few feet away from [Y/n], smirking.

"I found you~" She said, mockingly, and [Y/n]'s eyes narrowed.

"I'll kill you." She threatened while giving her an intense look. She stood and used One-for-All in her legs to charge at Cho.

[Y/n] landed a punched to Cho's face sending her flying into a building in the next training site. [Y/n] could feel her Quirk taking over. [Y/n] gritted her teeth fighting the crazed smile wanting to form on her face.

'Fight it!' Cho charged at [Y/n], and she dodged her attacks. "Die...." [Y/n] said and kicked her into the air. [Y/n] jumped into the air and placed both of her hands on Cho's body.

"1.5 million volts!"

[Y/n] shot electricity through Cho's body, and she screamed then grabbed [Y/n] by her hair. [Y/n] grunted in pain as she slammed [Y/n] into the ground.