🌟Chapter 20🌟

"So, in short, you're planning to get the receiver from Yao-momo, follow it, and going to save Bakugo yourselves?" Ashido asked.

"Yeah."' Kirishima said.

"Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. They probably let him live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. Kirishima and I are going." Todoroki said.

"I..." [Y/n] began.

Exhaustion, stress, and devastation were written on her face. "I'm going too. The villains were after me as well, but they couldn't capture me because I was subconsciously using my nullification Quirk." [Y/n] said and gritted her teeth then her voice cracked, "I refuse sit here and do nothing."

"Don't go overboard with your messing around!" Iida yelled.

"Wait. Calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything, and [Y/n]'s and Todoroki's frustration of having him stolen in front of their very eyes. I'm frustrated, too. But, this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?" Shoji said.

"Well, what else can we do?!" [Y/n] snapped, glaring with a glowing hue in her eye.

"L-Let's leave this to All Might... Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too." Aoyama said.

"Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though." Tokoyami said.

"But--!"

"Everyone, we're all shocked by Bakugo-chan's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly. No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again, that you'll break the rules. Those are the acts that are the same as those of villains." Asui said.

The room was silent for a moment until the shuffled of [Y/n] getting out of bed was heard. "[Y-[Y/n]-chan?!"

[Y/n] put on her slippers and steadied her balance with the IV pole since she was still feeling weak.

"What are you doing? You need to be in bed." Todoroki said, trying to get her to sit back down and [Y/n] simply walked past him with a dark cast over her eyes.

"Leave me alone..." [Y/n] muttered and walked out of the room.

[Y/n] sat, near the vending machine, in a resting area in the hospital. She bought a canned coffee with some money she found on the floor, but she drank a couple of sips. She stared down at the floor with dull eyes. Until a tall figure stood over her. [Y/n] looked up with her tired [e/c] eye to see Todoroki.

He sat down. "We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we go, we go right away. Tonight. We aren't going to fight the villains." Todoroki informed, "If you gather enough strength to walk around by tonight, you should come. I can tell you're frustrated. We'll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight."

[Y/n] nodded. 'This is killing me....' She thought, but she was also a bit relieved. They were going to get Katsuki. [Y/n] felt something on her head; Todoroki patted her head. "Don't blame yourself, we all had a part in this." He said.

[Y/n] began to bellow in her eyes. "Before the villains took Kacchan... he told me that I don't pay attention to him." She muttered, trying to wipe her tears, "And he was right. When I sensed danger, I went to find Kota instead of staying to help my friend."

"Kota is a kid that needed help." Todoroki said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That's true..." [Y/n] muttered and sniffled, "I even gave him a kiss because I assumed that was what he was really upset about, but it only seemed to have made him or mad."