🌟Chapter 17🌟

While the other students from A-class did their training, [Y/n] had a special type of training. Since she knew the most about [Y/n] and the Infinite Quirk, she was called to come to training. [Y/n]'s grandmother, Lady Intelligence. "Thank you for coming on short notice." Aizawa-senpai said and bowed.

"It's no trouble at all if it's for my granddaughter." Lady Intelligence said with a smile. "Just so you know, dear, even if we are family, this is training camp, and I plan to push you beyond your limits." The old woman said, darkly.

[Y/n] gulped and nodded. "First..." Lady Intelligence said and tossed [Y/n] a sword. It was one of the specially made swords that could use her Quirk. "We're working on your sword attack." She continued.

"But Obachan that would-"

"It won't. Face just above the trees and use 90% of that energy. Let's go!" Lady Intelligence demanded, and [Y/n] nodded.

She charged up her energy. "One-for-All...." [Y/n] muttered and gritted her teeth. "SABRE CLASH!" She put 90% of her energy into that attack. The attack when up in the air, creating a large explosion and a giant blast of wind, nearly blowing everyone away.

"Use your sword." Her grandmother ordered. [Y/n]'s sword turned black, and she did one more strong swung. [Y/n] was able to slice through the wind, and it disbursed. [Y/n]'s breathing grew heavy, and she felt lightheaded. [Y/n] desperately wanted to fall on her butt. "Good. Now...Eraser Head." [Y/n]'s grandmother said while Aizawa-sensei walked over.

"My old bones can't keep up as well as they used too. I would like for you to spar with her. [Y/n], I want you to immobilize him." Her grandmother said.

'This woman literally roundhouse kicked me to the face on the beach. What do you mean 'can't keep up'?' [Y/n] thought, and Aizawa smirked then put on his goggles.

[Y/n] had a deadpanned look. "Do it! 'Plus Ultra!'" [Y/n]'s grandmother cheered, and [Y/n] nodded. Aizawa came charging at the smaller girl with his scarfs in his hands. [Y/n] was too lightheaded to think of a counter-attack, so she barely was able to dodge Aizawa's kick. [Y/n] flipped in the air and tried to use one of her quirks, but nothing came.

"Damn it." [Y/n] muttered as she stumbled to land. Aizawa came charging at [Y/n] again, but she blocked his punch with her arms. She winced in pain at how strong his hit was.

[Y/n] suddenly felt a presence behind her, causing her to duck. [Y/n] turned to see her grandmother attempted to kick her.

"Stop dodging and attack!" She ordered.

[Y/n] looked at Aizawa-sensei as he nodded, signaling that it was okay. [Y/n] tried to attack Aizawa with a kick, but his clothes wrapped around her leg. Aizawa simply spun around and tossed [Y/n] on the ground. [Y/n] landed on her side and coughed.

[Y/n]'s grandmother hit [Y/n] in the head with her shoe, repeatedly. "What have I taught you?! I taught you to read your opponents! Go run two laps around the perimeter and try again." [Y/n]'s grandmother scolded.

"Yes, ma'am." [Y/n] muttered.

"I can't hear you!" Lady Intelligence yelled.

"Yes, ma'am!" [Y/n] shouted while wiping dirt off her face and began her laps.

After [Y/n] was done, she fell on her hands and knees trying to catch her breath. "Again!" Lady Intelligence ordered, and [Y/n] nodded. [Y/n] analyzed Aizawa. His hair was standing, so he was using his eyes. She knows when he blinks his Quirk stops, and that's when her grandmother would start attacking her. She'll have to stall them until he blinks.

Aizawa attacked [Y/n] with her grandmother followed. [Y/n] dodge their attacks and waited. She watched closely as Aizawa's eyes slowly blinked. [Y/n] took a breath and her eyes snapped open erasing their Quirks. "Aquatic Blast!" It hurt, but [Y/n] shot a large stream of water towards them. The blast pushed them back a little.