🌟Chapter 2🌟

"You're my baby," A woman's gentle tone reached the young girl's little ears; she could barely open her [e/c] eyes. The woman that was rubbing the girl's back while she curled up in her lap seemed to have a magical touch, making the little relax to the point of not being able to fight her sleep. "You'll grow up to be an excellent hero, even better than me or papa ever were." The woman smiled her sweet smile, "Though your quirk is not everything, you were blessed with an exceptional one."

The feeling the girl had with them was an unfamiliar one. Like she was floating on air. "Our powerful little baby." The girl began to smile against her own will. It felt as if she was genuinely happy when the two familiar strangers that were smiling down at her.

"WE'RE LOSING HER!!"

Suddenly there was a lot of screaming coming from all directions. [Y/n] couldn't move, no matter how much she struggled.

"THE IV WON'T FLOW!"

"SAVE MY DAUGHTER!"

"You're our Golden Child now." A sinister giggle was heard, and the blurred figure licked their black-colored lips.

~

[Y/n] shot up in a cold sweat, gasping for air. She sat trying to catch her shaky breath while looking around. [Y/n] was still in her room, completely alone. It was just a nightmare. That nightmare has been haunting [Y/n] for months now. All she could remember is looking up at a white ceiling, seeing a woman, who claimed to be her mother.

[Y/n] winced in pain at the massive headache she was experiencing. It seemed like every time she would try to remember what happened that day, [Y/n] would get a headache.

The girl rolled out of her bed and slowly made her way to the bathroom down the hall. She splashed some cold water on her face and looked up at herself in the mirror.

[Y/n] looked exhausted, definitely not a morning person, but she been losing even more sleep with these frequent nightmares and weird visions. She stared at the blank look on her face. 'When did I become so dull...' [Y/n] thought to herself, and she began to hear her alarm ring in the distance.

It was time for [Y/n] to get ready for school. [Y/n] sighed once again while walking back to her room, turning off her phone, and took the medicine her mother would leave on the side of her bed to help the headache.

The nightmare soon faded into a distant memory. [Y/n] usually ate breakfast alone when Izuku didn't come over in the morning. Her parents were also too busy for her. [Y/n]'s father has a skilled Memory Quirk, and he worked as a therapist, erasing people unwanted memories was his specialty.

[Y/n]'s mother's Quirk is the skills of technology and electricity. She's basically google and anything on the internet, she has access to it. Her mother works at a business center, answering calls for her job. [Y/n]'s older sister, Cho, has already graduated from high school and probably in college by now. Cho's Quirk is shapeshifting. She can change into anyone or anything she wants. Cho aimed to become a pop idol, but as of now, no agency wants her for some reason.

But it didn't go unnoticed by [Y/n] that she...looked nothing like them. Cho looked more like their father, but she still had some features of their mother. They all have white hair while [Y/n] had [h/c].

Their skin tones were different from [Y/n]'s and their eye colors, too. Cho had one grey and one red eye, their father had reddish-pink colored eyes, and their mother had beautiful grey eyes.

Anytime [Y/n] would bring up the fact that she didn't look like them. Her mother would make up excuses, saying she looked like her grandmother, yet...[Y/n]'s never seen a picture of her grandmother. In fact, [Y/n]'s never seen any pictures of her family throughout the years.