🌟Chapter 8🌟

[Y/n]'s eyes widened in horror. "Izu-chan!" She called as Izuuku was rushed to Recovery Girl. She took a shakily stand and walked as fast as she could...which wasn't that fast due to her pain. Once she made it to Recovery Girl's office, [Y/n] rushed into the room.

"Izu-chan! Izu-chan?!" She called and tripped. Luckily All Might was there to catch her.

"Whoa! Slow down, Young [Y/n]. Young Midoriya is going to be fine. He just needs surgery." All Might said and helped [Y/n] stand up, but [Y/n] was still trembling.

"How could you be so stupid?" [Y/n] said to Izuku with tears in the corner of her eyes.

"I wanted to recognize himself." Izuku said and weakly smiled, "I'm sorry for making you worry." She shot him a glare.

"That reminds me, how were you able to use One-For-All, Young [Y/n]? Even with your Quirk, One-For-All can't be copied. It's only able to be obtained through one user passing their DNA to another." All Might said to [Y/n].

[Y/n] thought for a moment, and Izuku's face flushed a deep red. Then, it hit her, and [Y/n] began to turn a bit red too. "W-we kissed." [Y/n] muttered, looking away shamefully, and All Might spit up blood.

"B-But One-For-All has to willingly be passed. It can't be passed by accident. How is this possible?!" All Might argued.

"I ha-have no clue..." [Y/n] muttered, "I just copied it..."

Soon all of their friends came in, asking questions. "'You're all so noisy." Recovery Girl said.

"Everyone...what about the next match? " Izuku said, weakly.

"Since there was a lot of damage to the stage, they're taking a break to repair it." Iida said.

"That match earlier was scary, Midoriya. What pro's gonna want that?" Mineta asked, and Asui hit him with her tongue.

"I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound." She said.

"But it's true." Mineta fired back.

"Be quiet, everyone. I know you're worried, but I got to do surgery now." Recovery Girl said while shooing them out.

"Surgery?!"

[Y/n] slowly limped over to Izuku and placed her forehead on his. "Get better." [Y/n] muttered.

"Yeah. I will." Izuku said, and [Y/n] limped out of the office.

"Mukai-san..." [Y/n] heard and turned to Recovery Girl.

"After the surgery, come back here." She said and pointed at [Y/n]'s medical casts. The cast on her leg was torn from her walking, leaving her probably fractured again. Maybe even more than before.

The cast on [Y/n]'s arm was a little torn, but not as much. [Y/n] nodded. She limped her way down the hall where [Y/n] bumped into Kirishima.

"[Y/n]?! What are you doing still walking around?!" Kirishima asked.

"Recovery Girl...is doing surgery on Izu-chan." [Y/n] said while looking down. She gasped when Kirishima picked her up bridal style.

"Well, you should still get off your feet." Kirishima said and began walking to the waiting room.

[Y/n] stared at her broken cast. "I did it again..." [Y/n] muttered, and Kirishima gave her a confused look. "I...I was more concerned about Izuku that I broke my leg even more. I only came to U.A. because Izuku wanted to get in as well..." She tried to stay stoic, but her tears betrayed her as they rolled down her cheek. "How can I be a hero? I'm nothing."