🌟Chapter 5🌟

The day after the League of Villains attacked, UA was closed temporarily, but it was hard for a lot of students to take it easy. Especially Izuku. The poor boy was worried about his childhood friend. She wasn't answering his calls or text messages. Even he had no idea that [Y/n]'s parents were villains.

Now, [Y/n] was living alone with no way of paying for rent unless she dropped out of school to work. That thought sent Izuku spiraling as he lifted his dumbbell while doing his arm workout. He could only hope that [Y/n] older sister, Cho, would take care of her, but Izuku kind of doubted it.

There was a knock on Izuku's door interrupting his thoughts. "Izuku...?" His mother, Inko, called to him.

"Yes?" Izuku answered, and she entered his room.

"The food's ready." She continued.

"Thanks, I'll be right there," Izuku said, and his mother smiled.

Izuku set his dumbbell down and walked to the dining room table. "Today, we're having pork cutlet bowls." Inko announced.

"Thank you for the meal," Izuku said and began eating.

"Um...mom...could I ask you something?" He asked, and Inko gave her son a questioning look.

"C-Could [Y/n]-chan come live with us for a while?" Izuku asked, and Inko's expression brightened.

"Oh, [Y/n]-san?! I've always loved her." She said, and Izuku blushed a bit.

"We h-have an extra room, and she just found out that her parents were villains. They were arrested yesterday, and she is living alone now. I don't want to just leave her there." Izuku explained with a sadden look.

"Of course, she can, Izuku. You're a good friend to her." Inko said, and Izuku smiled a bit.

The next day, Izuku overheard his classmates were talking about their class being on the news. But, Izuku couldn't focus on the conversation. He was worried about his best friend.

Izuku even noticed Katsuki glancing at the door, hoping their short-haired friend would come. Shoto was staring at [Y/n]'s seat next to him. Kirishima kept glancing at the door while chatting with Mina.

Izuku was a bit upset. [Y/n] hasn't been hanging out with him as much ever since they came to U.A. She was making other friends now. Izuku clutched his fist. He was jealous, and he knew it. The door suddenly slid open.

"Hello, Everyone!"

Meanwhile, [Y/n] sat in her dark bedroom, looking through the upcoming events on her phone.

The U.A. sports festival.

[Y/n] tossed her phone to the side and stared off into space. She didn't want to show her face in class, but she had to be at the sports festival. [Y/n] got out of bed and got dressed into her uniform.

By the time she arrived at school, it was round lunchtime. [Y/n] slid the door opened to see her classmates looking at her with widened eyes.

"[Y-Y/n]?!" Izuku said.

[Y/n] blankly stared at another [Y/n], who was uncharacteristically, preppy and smiley, sitting at her desk.

"If I knew there would be so many cute guys here, I would have enrolled a while ago." She said.

[Y/n] dropped her bag and grabbed her by the collar. "What the hell do you think you're doing here, Cho?" [Y/n] said while using the eraser Quirk to reveal her identity.

Cho smirked. "You're still using that ridiculous Quirk. What? You want to be a hero?" She mocked, and [Y/n] pushed her away, unfazed by her comments.