💥Special Chapter: I-Island pt.3💥

Izuku broke his way through the tower, and him and Melissa went falling to the ground. [Y/n] released her zero gravity and landed on her feet. She sighed; [Y/n] had the feeling that she was nearing her limit.

The effects of the other Quirks were starting to take effect. She was staring to feel sick from the zero gravity, her hands were hurting from the explosions. A part of her dress was burnt, and the left side of her red stockings were burnt off, leaving her feet on the cold ground.

"Izu-chan?!" [Y/n] rushed to his side.

Melissa slowly got off of Izuku. "Deku, are you all right?" She asked, helping him up.

"I-I'm fine..." Izuku said, "What about you, Melissa?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just some scratches." Melissa said.

"Are you all right, [Y/n]-chan?" Izuku asked.

[Y/n] gave him a deadpanned look. "I should be asking you that. You fell headfirst." She muttered. Suddenly, a cold chill ran down her spine.

She used Hardening in her arm to block the blade coming at her. It was a villain with pink hair, who could turn his arms into blades. "You revolting kids...!"

The villain pulled his blade to the side, making [Y/n]'s arm move with him then he punched her in the face, sending her flying back a bit.

"[Y/n]!" Izuku glared and dodged the villain's second blade. "Don't pretend to be heroes!" The villain tried to cut Izuku but hit his gauntlet.

Izuku lose his balance and fell out of the hole in the building. The villain laughed, ready to cut Izuku again.

"Stop it!" Melissa tried to the stop him.

"Get out of the way!" He elbowed her in the face. [Y/n] glared.

"Smash!" Izuku punched the villain in the face before [Y/n] could get up.

"Melissa-san!" Izuku called out and checked on her.

"I'm fine. It's not too bad." Melissa said.

Izuku grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket. "Give me your arm." He said. Izuku looked so frustrated with himself, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you both..."

"You should you be saying, 'thanks', right?" Melissa asked. He tied the handkerchief around her wound.

"I've been punched in the face before." [Y/n] said in her usual monotone, stopping the bleeding from her nose with the back of her hand, then she gave a thumbs up, "I'm fine."

Izuku and Melissa chuckled a bit at [Y/n]. "Let's go and save everyone!" Izuku said as he stood up.

"Yes!" Melissa said, and [Y/n] nodded. They continued to scale the stairs with [Y/n] and Izuku taking out the guards as they show up.

They made it up to the top floor of the central tower. "Melissa, where's the control room?" Izuku whispered as they ran through the halls.

"In front of the central elevator." Melissa said, and they peeked around the corner towards the storage room

"Someone's here." Izuku muttered.

Melissa's eyes widened, "Papa..."

It was Dave in the storage room. "Why is he on the top floor...?" Melissa questioned.

"Did the villains force him up here...?" [Y/n] muttered.

"We have to save him!" Melissa said.

"Yes." Izuku was the first to move in while [Y/n] and Melissa following behind them.