🌟Prologue🌟

[A/n: I'm currently rewriting this story. I wanted to make [y/n] a little more emotionless and not have such a quick turnaround like before. I want her to have more development and a more complex past. I rewrote these first couple of chapters so tell me what you think... Because I really have no inspiration with it written as is.]

"You're my baby," A woman's gentle tone reached the young girl's little ears; she could barely open her [e/c] eyes. The woman that was rubbing the girl's back while she curled up in her lap seemed to have a magical touch, making the little girl relax to the point of not being able to fight her sleep. "You'll grow up to be an excellent hero, even better than me or papa ever were." The woman smiled her sweet smile, "Though your quirk is not everything, you were blessed with an exceptional one."

The feeling the girl had with them was an unfamiliar one. Like she was floating on air. "Our powerful little baby." The girl began to smile against her own will. It felt as if she was genuinely happy when the two familiar strangers that were smiling down at her.

~~

[Y/n] blinked a couple of times, snapping herself out of her daydream as she stood across the street with her mother. "That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying? If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!" Izuku shouted at the spiky blonde boy named, Kastsuki.

"Izu-chan..." She muttered with hardly any emotion and watched as Izuku was beaten up by her other friend, Kastuki.

"Are you ready to go, [Y/n]?" [Y/n]'s mother asked, and [Y/n] pointed at the boy who was now laying on the ground. "Izu-chan..." She muttered again. Her mother sighed at her daughter's emotionless statement and expression.

"Please, be home by sunset." She said, and [Y/n] nodded then she kissed [Y/n]'s forehead. The kiss was cold. It couldn't compare to the warmth of the strangers in her dreams.

[Y/n] walked across the street to see a beaten up green-haired boy. "Izu-chan..." [Y/n] muttered for the third time, and the said boy looked up at his [h/c]-haired friend.

"[Y/n]-chan!" He cried and hugged onto her, "Why does Kacchan have to be so mean?" He continued to cry as [Y/n] used her Quirk to heal him. She knew she wasn't supposed to, but it was for her friend; she wanted to stop his pain. [Y/n] placed both of her hands on his cheeks and pressed our forehead together.

It's a method [Y/n]'s learned to calm Izuku down. In reality, it didn't calm him; the method just had the green-haired boy nervously be quiet.

"Izu-chan....stop crying." She simply said, and Izuku blushed really hard then calmed down a bit.

That day, Izuku learned that not all men are created equal. The stronger your Quirk; the stronger you are. You'd be more likely to become a hero. But Izuku didn't have a Quirk. He really wanted to become a hero, despite not having one. [Y/n] believed he could do it with all of her heart. He was the most heroic person she knew.....Unfortunately, [Y/n] was the only one who believed.

~11 years later~

"Since you're all third years, you should be thinking seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but..." The teacher said and threw the handouts at the chalkboard, "...you all are...pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" He continued.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered while [Y/n] and Izuku quietly raised their hands, showing that they too were going into the hero course.

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Katsuki said, making the rest of the class angry.