💥Special Chapter: I-Island pt.2💥

Soon the sun was setting, and all of the shops and attractions were closing.

[Y/n] walked with her friends back to the cafe to find Kaminari and Mineta. She was so tired of walking. She already had to deal with restraining Bakugo earlier.

Sure, he went down easy for her, but it was still tiring. Soon the group saw Kaminari and Mineta sitting outside.

"Mineta, Kaminari!" They looked up, "Good work today!"

"You both work hard today, huh?" Iida questioned and handed two tickets to them.

"Eh? What is this?" Mineta asked.

"Invitations to the reception party." Yaoyorozu said.

The two looked like they were about to cry. "Party...?"

"For us...?"

"Melissa-san, prepared them for you." Jiro said.

"She thought you should at least have some fun today." Uraraka chimed in.

"I had extra, so please use them if you'd like." Melissa said.

Tears fill their eyes. "Our hard work has been rewarded!" They cried and hugged each other.

"I heard that there will be quite a few pro-heroes at the party, as well." Iida said, "In order to keep from embarrassing the name of U.A. change into your formal clothes and let us attend the party at a group! We'll meet at 6:30 p.m. in Lobby 7 of the central tower! Make sure you're on time! I'll contact Todoroki and Bakugo. Dismissed!" With that he ran off.

[Y/n] yawned as she walked with Izuku. "Deku, could you come with me for a moment?" Melissa asked.

Izuku looked back at [Y/n], who nodded at him to go. "I'll see you later..." She said and continued her way to the hotel.

~~~

[Y/n] looked at her flustered expression in the mirror. She fixed her hair and dress a million times. [Y/n] wasn't used the wearing clothes like this. She was embarrassed to have her friends seeing her like this.

Meanwhile, Izuku looked at the time on his phone. He was in the lobby with his classmates, waiting for the girls to show up.

More specifically, [Y/n]. He'd called her twice, but she didn't answer.

"Deku, where's [Y/n]-chan?" Uraraka asked.

"She said she'd be here." Izuku muttered. The door pinged signaling someone else was coming in. Kaminari's and Mineta's eyes sparkled seeing the two beauties come in.

Not only them. Todoroki's and Izuku's eyes widened a bit seeing her.

"Oh, are you all still here?" Melissa questioned while pulling [Y/n] along, "The party's starting."

"W-Wait... Melissa..." [Y/n] muttered. They stopped in front of the group, and everyone got a good look at [Y/n] in her dress.