🌟Chapter 22🌟

While the friends walked through the group of people, Todoroki called Izuku on his cellphone. "Midoriya, are you okay over there?...I think so. We escaped from behind. The pros are giving us evacuation instructions.... okay, bye." Todoroki said, "They're in front of the station." He continued, and [Y/n] nodded.

"I'll go ahead." [Y/n] said and went ahead. She desperately wanted to see with her own eye that Katsuki was okay. [Y/n] finally made it, looking around for a moment, and looked up at the broadcast.

It was of All Might fighting All-for-One. All Might looked all beaten up and coughing up blood.

[Y/n] stared in disbelief. In mere moments, All Might's secret will be exposed to the world. One-for-All sent a blast of strong wind towards a citizen, and All Might went to save her, revealing his true form.

"Huh?"

'All Might...' [Y/n]'s were widen and glued to the screen.

"What's with that skeleton...?"

"Can you all see this? All Might...has deflated..."

'All Might, please...' [Y/n] thought and stared a little closer.

He...was just standing there dumbfounded. Something that All-For-One said really shocked All Might. 'All Might....please...you have to...'

"Win..." Katsuki muttered; [Y/n] looked to see him next to her. "If you can't win, then who can?" A man said.

"Even if he looks different, All Might is All Might, right?"

"Haven't you always been able to save us somehow?" Soon everyone was cheering for All Might, despite his form. "Win..." [Y/n] muttered. She couldn't stand watching her favorite hero get defeated so easily.

"Win!" Izuku cheered with the crowd with tears in his eyes. [Y/n] had tears along with him.

"Win!" Katsuki cheered.

"Win!" [Y/n] shouted, desperately. Her telepath Quirk accidently activating.

"ALL MIGHT!!"

All Might could hear everyone cheering for him. On the broadcast, All Might's right arm grew large, but All-for-One floated in the air. Suddenly, Endeavor showed up with Edgeshot and Kamui Woods. While Edgeshot went to distract All-for-One, Kamui Woods retrieved the unconscious heroes. Everyone in the city began to cheer him on. "Win! All Might!" [Y/n] cheered, desperately, along with the rest of the city.

All-for-One sent an explosion of wind to the land, blasting all the heroes away. All-for-One's arm grew and mutated. [Y/n] stared in disgust and horror as All-for-One went to punch All Might. They knocked fists and created a huge explosion. All Might as pushed backward as his arm began to break. All Might screamed in pain.

"No....please" [Y/n] muttered.

She watched as All Might planted his feet in the ground. All Might transferred the power from his right hand to his left then punched All-for-One in the face.

All Might used all his power of One-for-All into his right hand to punch All-for-One in the face. The impact created a large explosion, nearly knocking the broadcasting helicopter out of the sky. Everyone was silent as the dust clear.

All Might was left standing, and he held a fist in the air. "All Might...! The villain stopped moving! Victory for All Might! He's standing in victory!"

[Y/n]'s eye filled with tears of relief. She remembered why she admired him so much. "All Might...." She muttered as the city cheered his name. People were cheered, crying tears of joy, and celebrating All Might's victory. [Y/n] let out a breath and fell to her knees.