🌟Chapter 10🌟

[Y/n] made it to the location of Lady Intelligence. She opened the door and saw a short, old, gray-haired woman, rocking in a rocking chair while knitting a scarf. [Y/n] raised a brow. "Um...excuse me, I'm Mukai [Y/n] from U.A." [Y/n] muttered, and the woman stopped rocking, jumped off the car then shuffled over to [Y/n].

"Are you my doctor?" She asked.

"N-No, I'm your intern." [Y/n] muttered, and she stared at me for a moment.

"What? You're my doctor, right?"

"No-"

"What?! I can't hear you when you're muttering, my dear!"

"I'm your intern!" [Y/n] said, loudly.

"What's your name, dear?" Lady Intelligence asked.

"I'm Mukai [Y/n]." [Y/n] muttered, and Lady Intelligence stared at [Y/n] again. "Are you my doctor?" Lady Intelligence asked.

"No!" [Y/n] said and sighed.

"....come sit down, Kaho-chan." Lady Intelligence said and led [Y/n] further inside.

"It's [Y/n]." [Y/n] muttered as she closed the door.

Lady Intelligence handed [Y/n] some knitting needles and yarn. "Knit with me as fast as you can. I need to finish this for my granddaughter who will be here soon." She said and slowly began knitting.

[Y/n] sighed and used her super-speed to knit a whole scarf in under a minute.

"There!" [Y/n] said and handed it to her. The old woman jumped off the couch and dropped her needle under it. "Oh dear. Could you get that for me, Kaho-chan?" She asked, and [Y/n] sighed again.

"It's [Y/n]." [Y/n] muttered and used her super-strength to lift the couch.

"I can't understand you when you mutter, Kaho-chan!"

[Y/n] handed Lady Intelligence the needle and set the couch down. "Pardon my rudeness, but aren't I supposed to be learning to be a hero?" [Y/n] asked.

Lady Intelligence set her needles down. "Do you know why I offered to intern you?" She asked, and [Y/n] shook her head with a blank look.

"I saw you on TV at the U.A. sports festival. I don't like the way you were using your Quirks. You got emotional and angry at what the other opponent said and completely lost it." She continues, "You shouldn't let your emotions get the best of you and take over your Quirks. It's dangerous. No one's ever heard of a dangerous hero. Heroes put their lives on the line to save others, not kill."

[Y/n] looked to the side because she knew the old woman was right. "Then what should I do?" She asked, "Stay an emotionless vessel forever?"

Lady Intelligence hummed. "You need to separate your emotions from your Quirks." She said and stood up, "Why do you want to be a hero, my child?"

[Y/n] thought for a moment. "I... promised my parents. I want to find my father."

"Really?" Lady Intelligence questioned, "That's it?"

[Y/n]'s eyes narrowed. "Now....show me what you can do, Kaho-chan." She continued.

"It's [Y/n]. Are you sure? There seem to be pretty expensive things in here." [Y/n] said while looking around at her priceless-looking decor.

Lady Intelligence nodded. [Y/n] nodded back feeling a bit uneasy.

[Y/n] charged at her and tried to use her ice Quirk to freeze her, but Lady Intelligence simply dodged. "Your moves are easy to read." She said with a smile and punched [Y/n] in the stomach.