🌟Chapter 7🌟

"You're my baby," A woman's gentle tone reached the young girl's little ears; she could barely open her [e/c] eyes. The woman that was rubbing the girl's back while she curled up in her lap seemed to have a magical touch, making the little girl relax to the point of not being able to fight her sleep. "You'll grow up to be an excellent hero, even better than me or papa ever were." The woman smiled her sweet smile, "Though your quirk is not everything, you were blessed with an exceptional one."

The feeling the girl had with them was an unfamiliar one. Like she was floating on air. "Our powerful little baby." The girl began to smile against her own will. It felt as if she was genuinely happy when the two familiar strangers that were smiling down at her.

'I remembered it... I remembered it all.'

[Y/n] was born into a normal family. They weren't rich nor poor. [Y/n]'s mother, Aiko, was a beautiful woman who [Y/n] looked similar to. Her Quirk was pretty powerful, she wielded fire. She used to entertain her family with enormous fire shows in their backyard.

My father, Naoki, was a handsome man with powerful strength as a Quirk. He, Aiko and [Y/n] would take trips to the forest to watch him punch down trees.

[Y/n] was an overly emotional child. She had a habit of crying when she's overwhelmed with worry.

She cried with worry when her father broke his arm.

"It's fine, [Y/n]! Look!" Her father cheered while wiggling his fingers through his medical cast.

"But...But...Papa..." [Y/n] said between sniffles. Her father patted her head and gave his daughter a reassuring smile. "Give Papa a smile, and he'll feel all better." Her father said.

"Okay, Papa..." [Y/n] said and smiled, forcefully. She obtained her Quirk when she turned one year old. Her parents were worried about this, but the doctor said that it was normal since she had a rare Quirk. [Y/n] showed early signs of being a hero.

Her mother was impressed and proud of this.  [Y/n] would watch people use their quirks and engrave them into her memories.

She would stop car chases, caught robbers, the typical low-crimes that the big named heroes didn't have time for. Although, she wasn't supposed to being using her Quirk.

She was smart for a child. She could come up with plans that worked on all the crimes. Some people called her dangerous and a threat to society, but her parents didn't care [Y/n] was their world, and, in their world, she was a superhero.

"Mama, Mama! Hurry! It's computer time!" [Y/n] bothered her mother as she cooked dinner.

"Again...Jeez." Aiko said and turned on [Y/n]'s favorite video. It was of All Might when he debuted as a hero.

"Mama! Do you like I can be like that?!" She said happily while pointing at the screen.

"You can be anything you want. Just promise me, you won't let anyone take your dreams away." Aiko said with a smile, and she kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Yay! I'm going to be like All Might with a smile on my face. I'll be able to protect you and Papa!" [Y/n] cheered and dance around.

"That's right!" Naoki cheered and picked her up. "And we're going to cheer you on every time we see you on TV. It's going to be: Go [Y/n]!" He cheered.

"Go [Y/n]!" Aiko grained the cheered with a plate in her hand.

[Y/n] smiled. "And when I make a lot of money, Imma take Mama and Papa around the world!" [Y/n] announced. "Yay!" Her parents cheered.