🌟Chapter 9🌟

When [Y/n] came home from her time with Todoroki, Inko burst into tears out of worry and Izuku fell on his butt while letting out a relieved sigh. She didn't tell them where she went,and they were extremely worried.

That night, Izuku wanted [Y/n] to sleep in his room. While Izuku went to take a shower, [Y/n] noticed one of his journals.

Hero Analysis for the Future No. 13.

[Y/n] tilted her head. She's always wanted to peek inside his little book, so she opened it to a random page.

"Mukai [Y/n], (my hero)...."

[Y/n] raised the brow at her saw my name. Under it was a drawing of [Y/n] in her hero costume.

"Hero Name:???. Quirk: The Infinite Quirk. Technique(s): FAST, tends to focus on opponent and accurately predict their next move, attempts to immobilize opponents first, Warning: Unbelievably strong combat skills."

[Y/n] couldn't help but smile a little.

"The future's most kind-hearted hero."

The note made her eyes soften. 'Not really...' [Y/n] thought. She didn't think he admired her that made to put her in his journal.

[Y/n] took a marker and wrote in the page with his hero design. "Hero name: Deku. Fight on Izu-chan!"

[Y/n] was never the best went it came to saying encouraging words. She put away the marker, and she closed the book then hid it away.

On the day they had to go to school, Izuku and [Y/n] were squished together in the crowded train. "Excuse me...Excuse me...Midoriya and Mukai from the hero class!" The students heard and turned to a man.

Everyone on the train noticed them. "You both were great at the sports festival. You're so close." He said.

"Huh?" Izuku said.

"They were so powerful."

"Her Quirk was kind of scary."

"I wonder what made her so angry..."

[Y/n] looked down at her feet.

"Do your best, Heroes." The people on the train said.

[Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit. "W-We will!" Izuku said.

The train came to a stop. Izuku and [Y/n] walked out of the train and made out way to school through the rain. It was a pretty awkward walk because people were complimenting them and even a few guys were trying to only talk with [Y/n].

The attention made [Y/n] a bit uncomfortable while Izuku seemed a bit irritated. "Good morning, Midoriya-kun, [Y/n]-san!" They heard and turned to see Iida running.

"Iida-kun?!" Izuku said.

"Wearing a poncho and rain boots...?" [Y/n] questioned.

"Why both walking so slowly? You're going to be late." Iida said and ran past them.

"Late? There are still five minutes before the first bell." Izuku said and started jogging.

[Y/n] followed them, walking. "U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early!" Iida said.

"I'm not running..." [Y/n] said.

They finally made it inside. [Y/n] shook her umbrella dry and put it on the rack. [Y/n] had already heard about what happened to Iida's older brother, and it worried her a bit. Her and Iida weren't close, but after thinking that her parents were dead, [Y/n] knew the pain he was in.