🌟Chapter 15🌟

[Y/n] sat at her desk with her usual blank look while watching the students who failed mourn not being about to go on the training camp. "Everyone...I'm looking forward to hearing stories...about training camp." Ashido cried.

"[Y/n], are you alright?" She heard and turned to see Todoroki in front of her desk. He noticed that something was off with her since the exam.

"I'm fine." [Y/n] reassured. He didn't believe it one bit.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." Aizawa-sensei said as he slid open the door.

Everyone was in their seats. "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the final exam. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going." Aizawa said with a smile.

"We can go, too?!" Kirishima asked.

"Really?"' Ashido said.

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed. For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." Aizawa-sensei explained.

"So, when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro said.

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." Aizawa-sensei said.

'Increase strength...' [Y/n] repeated in her head.

"However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver." Iida said.

"Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida." Uraraka said.

"That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school." Aizawa responded.

After class, [Y/n] began to pack her things. "[Y/n]-chan? Aren't we walking home together?" Izuku asked.

"Sorry Izu-chan, but I planned to visit my mother today." [Y/n] said and put her backpack on her back.

"I'll walk with you, [Y/n]." Todoroki said, and [Y/n] nodded.

"I'll see you at home, Izu-chan." [Y/n] said as she waved goodbye. It did bother her to leave Uraraka to walk home with Izuku. 'Hopefully, Iida will walk with them.' [Y/n] thought.

Todoroki and [Y/n] went to the station. They made it to the mental hospital and checked in with the clerk. [Y/n] went to her mother's room and saw her hanging out with Rei again. "It's nice to see you again, [Y/n]." Rei said, and [Y/n] smiled a little at her.

"Same here." [Y/n] said as she bowed her head a little, and Shoto and [Y/n] sat down.

"So, what brings you here, sweetheart?" Aiko asked, and [Y/n] gulped. "I wanted to ask about this." She said and pulled out her phone out of her pocket. Aiko's eyes widened while looking at the picture of the two swords her instructor gave her.

"Where did you get that?" She asked.

"Um...a former hero name Lady Intelligence. She told me that you were a hero name Kaho." [Y/n] said, and her mother sighed.

"It is true, as you know, your father and I were heroes, but we gave it up when I found out that we were having a child. Not many people know who I really was because I wore a mask. I suspect that's why you were kidnapped by those villains, and 'Lady Intelligence' is....my mother, and she's your grandmother." Aiko explained.